• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

Not just RDNA 3, it has magick!
Don't forget, now the ps5 has rdna 3 in it too 🤣🤣🤣

Well duh. The PS5’s SSD is more than fast enough for time travel. It’s the last console you’ll ever buy as the SSD is constantly upgrading the rest of the box to whatever the top of the line components are 4 years in the future from that given day. The V-shaped devkit was specially designed to navigate the waves of the space-time continuum.

dLfXAF8.jpg

Last edited:
S

SpongebobSquaredance

Unconfirmed Member
let’s be honest for a second, PS5 having BC for all generations of PS would be amazing. even if it’s „just“ the top 100 games of each, it would be amazing. I don’t get how you could be against that. I hope MS will continue with what they have started.

SleepDoctor

Banned
40chl0.jpg

The funniest thing about the SSD thread spamming, especially the latest one posted today, is that they pretend the XsX doesn't have an ultra-fast SSD too, so even if SSDs could render images, WHICH THEY CAN'T, it would apply to both consoles.

god damn

Its just spam. Literally over 2 pages of ssd threads. It makes me wonder if every day they Google some random ssd benefits lol.

But seriously they should use an ot ssd thread. As I've said already, power conversation died March 18th. Ssd ain't making up for the 2 - 3 tf of power the xsx has.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
40chl0.jpg

The funniest thing about the SSD thread spamming, especially the latest one posted today, is that they pretend the XsX doesn't have an ultra-fast SSD too, so even if SSDs could render images, WHICH THEY CAN'T, it would apply to both consoles.

god damn

When the magic SSD is faster than the XsX (also fast) SSD and that's all you've got, you gotta go with it. Even the tempest audio or whatever the hell it's called is nothing that XsX doesn't have ........................................... well except you don't get to send Phil a photo of your ear :pie_roffles: :pie_roffles: :pie_roffles:

VAVA Mk2

Someone needs to make a meme about Cyberpunk not being censored on XSX given the news today that you can customize your genitals and have first person intercourse.

pr0cs

If you've ever ventured into that circle jerk you would know that most of them are in fact nuts and also SSD obsessed.

Anyway I would imagine the XsX can easily run it and with ray-tracing.
Nah I avoid those kinda threads, personally I don't care Cos I want both consoles. It will likely depend on launch titles on which I buy first, how you could not be excited for both is nuts to me

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
If you've ever ventured into that circle jerk you would know that most of them are in fact nuts and also SSD obsessed.

Anyway I would imagine the XsX can easily run it and with ray-tracing.
I've been given multiple warnings and have been banned from the next gen thread for speaking out against SSD or Sony marketing. Staying a long way away from that circle jerk hahahah

Top Bottom