• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

If you like it I love it

Well damn I had to go back 9 pages to find this thread y'all gonna let them 3rd party games spoil y'all fun like that?

JuSVVt9.png

Clearly.

FYI that tweet that got deleted, the article is still up

Who knows why the tweet was deleted, I didn't even see it, but using the deletion as proof that the XsX can't run the demo is such a reach

Shouldn't you guys be making memes instead of focusing on little old me? lol

Oh shut up. You came in here to stir shit up on Sunday and now you're getting what you wanted: Attention.

onQ123

FYI that tweet that got deleted, the article is still up

Who knows why the tweet was deleted, I didn't even see it, but using the deletion as proof that the XsX can't run the demo is such a reach

Oh shut up. You came in here to stir shit up on Sunday and now you're getting what you wanted: Attention.

How dare I make a meme in a meme thread

Goliathy

Banned
Lol launching later this month Samsung 980 Pro PCIe 4.0 SSD 6.5GB, Q2 Lexar 7GB SSD and ADATA XPG Sage PCIe 4.0 SSD 7.2GB in june 2020.

This was such pathetic marketing move.. seriously..

SSD not seen in high end pc? wtf is this?

FACT:
Unreal engine 5 comes out late 2021.
Games based on UE5 like this come out 2023! What SSDs will be out there on PC in 2023? SSDs way faster than PS5. seriously, this is just bullshit marketing

How dare I make a meme in a meme thread

this was a meme?

Well damn I had to go back 9 pages to find this thread y'all gonna let them 3rd party games spoil y'all fun like that?

JuSVVt9.png

And MHK started a thread for Sony memes.

This isn't another warzone thread for you to shit all over, it was created for the opposite reason, to keep the memes in one place and not overflowing in every console related thread. In that sense, it has been successful.

BE GONE, TROLL

Last edited:

onQ123

this was a meme?

And MHK started a thread for Sony memes.

This isn't another warzone thread for you to shit all over, it was created for the opposite reason, to keep the memes in one place and not overflowing in every console related thread. In that sense, it has been successful.

BE GONE, TROLL

What does my post about this thread being on the 9th page after the 3rd party games was shown have to do with Sony controller memes?

If the sony conference would've talked only about the sound chip everybody would twist the narrative some weird way to say that it's the most important aspect. They got SSD, so they ran with it.

It's pathetic.

Sonybros right now, but the walls are ssds

tenor.gif

Hey man you forgot, that this came from Tim Sweeney himself. Apparently he forgot to reveal that demo was 1440p/30fps on an unfinished unreal 5.0 engine not accounting for:

-Ray Tracing
-Direct X 12 Ultimate API package
-Vulcan Ray tracing API
-Future GPU, SSD's, CPUs
-Scalable multiplatform
-Future OS (Windows, iOS, Android, etc) updates and optimizations.
-Release date of 2021

That PS5 SSD secret sauce is all that mattered. So any future Unreal 5.0 tech demos on any other platform is just not gonna be as good :pie_expressionless:. And dont you dare try to say otherwise, cause they gonna quote Tim Sweeney all ova yo ass' cause THATS WHAT HE SAID. And if you still dont understand what he said, then you have to re-read his quotes 50 more times? mmmkay?

Last edited:
I read in that next gen speculation thread that PS5 is the lead platform for UE5. A game engine designed to scale from high power PC to smartphones, and PS5 is the “lead platform”. What the fuck. How can people buy this junk 😆

I like bitbydeath bitbydeath , he has always seemed like a cool dude. I disagree that a takeaway from yesterday is that "PS5 is the UE5 lead platform," I don't think a third party game engine really gets a lead platform to begin with, and even if it did I don't think that was implied yesterday, BUT hey, who knows. Maybe he's right, maybe I am wrong. Guess we will see.

I read in that next gen speculation thread that PS5 is the lead platform for UE5. A game engine designed to scale from high power PC to smartphones, and PS5 is the “lead platform”. What the fuck. How can people buy this junk 😆

Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest to other companies? Does Epic want to get sued?

I’ve just see GOT and I was blown away. Where is your power now Phil?
willie and the forest 😂

GoT looks like a really good current gen game. You can see some concessions had to be made in environmental textures.

What's up with people coming in here to war recently? A couple people tried that in MHK's DualSense Meme Thread and got shut down.

Someone post another dank meme plz

Last edited:
Jer6Hio.jpg

Meanwhile:

an7vQaN.png

The desparation is next level lmao!!

Side note - I've been threatened with warnings/bans for just questioning Sony in other threads. I think there is a certain few members who love that report button as much as ReeEra like Anita Skarkeesian. Be careful, fam.

Is it hard to Tell who’s Warring and who’s joking?

Side note - I've been threatened with warnings/bans for just questioning Sony in other threads.
Same here, my only advise is to avoid the next gen speculation thread, it's full of Sony fans who don't accept criticism which led to report spam, then automatically banned by Mods judging by the number of report votes because there are thousand of pages, can't keep up with everything posted in that thread.

Top Bottom