• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| Xbox Power King Memes

Kokoloko85

sy48Mdj.jpg

Gravemind

Xbox is not only the Power King, it's now the 1st party Games King
1600496874794.jpg

XGS Games
Age of Empires
Battletoads
Bleeding Edge
Crackdown
Death Loop
Dishonered
Doom
The Elder Scrolls
Evil Within
Fable
Fallout
Flight Simulator
Forza (Motorsport/Horizon)
Gears (War and Tactics)
GhostWire: Toyko
Grounded
Halo
Hellbade
Mechwarrior
Minecraft
The Outer Worlds
Ori
Pillars of Eternity
Prey
Project Mara
Quake
Rage
Sea of Thieves
State of Decay
Starfield
Wasteland
Wolfenstein

"no games bro"

signed,

sony fanboys

Xbox is not only the Power King, it's now the 1st party Games King
1600496874794.jpg

XGS Games
Age of Empires
Battletoads
Bleeding Edge
Crackdown
Death Loop
Dishonered
Doom
The Elder Scrolls
Evil Within
Fable
Fallout
Flight Simulator
Forza (Motorsport/Horizon)
Gears (War and Tactics)
GhostWire: Toyko
Grounded
Halo
Hellbade
Mechwarrior
Minecraft
The Outer Worlds
Ori
Pillars of Eternity
Prey
Project Mara
Quake
Rage
Sea of Thieves
State of Decay
Starfield
Wasteland
Wolfenstein
Finished it.

Its OVA!!! The King is back for good. No Mercy whatsoever, Annihilated the fk out!!! Final nails in the coffin till the end of time.

Its down right disgusting watching these ignorant fools respond with hate and salty meltdowns on this MS ballin GOAT 🐐 move and the fact that Series X will have even more butt load of exclusives..I told yall, what goes around comes around..ya bums 🤣😂😛

..MS just getting started acquiring Billion dolla $$ dev teams and adding them to Microsoft Studios Catalog.

Starfield

Alright, might aswell let the cat out of the bag as I'm too lazy and untalented to make memes.

To anyone who is able to do it will probably get good clicks on YouTube so LISTEN very well:

So basically you have to do is use that one part of the song "let me hit it"....you know the..."drop it..." part as shown with THIS example for the meme:

(notice this one is a negative version but you can also make positive ones) like this one:

you can let your imagination go wild, use some news article pics, phil spencer photos or pictures of Bethesda games or studio logos, idc...that was basically my idea. you can show some salty comments from neogaf/resetera, idk...its up to YOU!

Whoever does this will probably get alot of internet points.

Because I like you I will give this information for free. Now go do it

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Are we at the "Bethesda was never good anyway" stage yet?
Absolutely

Top Bottom