• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

Bundled the rockabilly images.
y7AyvVG.jpg

Rockabilly 76 needs sunglasses rather than the visor. I'm thinking Aviators.

It gets even more complex when they find out that there's 3 more of Reaper on the red team, but that stops being a problem when they sweep in the first 3 minutes.

I always assume it's the comic book law of random alliances. You could probably write up and excuse for why any given one of these bad guys are on the team. A Suicide Squad type situation where they're forced to fight for the good guys, or maybe some shared goal has them on the same team for time being.

Or yknow, Ludo-narrative dissonance exists.

What's really weird is when you get stuff like Zenyatta pushing payload on King's Row, because the whole point there is to blow up a bunch of Omnics.

But yeah, it's best to not think of any Overwatch matches as "canon." Maybe if they set up a special mode with preset teams or something for an event.

My overwatch lore is at a bare minimum, but in the Winston short, Winston crys out talon when Reaper infiltrates where ever Winston is. So if Reaper isn't talon, who is that?

Grisby

Pretty sure if Overwatch was an Id or Epic game my poor tracer would explode into gibbets upon being hit by the R-Dash.

Top Bottom