• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

I thought was prepared for NSFW, I was wrong.

I'm working on a bunch of fanart in different style! I'll post some of them if it's ok!

SD style test!
trcr50_by_faust_nebel-da5kmy5.jpg

Ooohh, I like this style here, cool stuff.

As much as I love really talented and technically skilled art, does anyone know a place where I can fly through just funny and silly overwatch art?

maouvin

As much as I love really talented and technically skilled art, does anyone know a place where I can fly through just funny and silly overwatch art?

Probably delving though Tumblr and finding some users who consistently post silly stuff. It's a dangerous road, though.
Or finding some Facebook fanpages dedicated to OW memes.

edit: forgot the art

Here is Pharah on bikini. Really liked her face, and the body seems mucle-y enough. Spoilertagging just in case for those at work.
Source
source

Where are all the drawings of Mei dying horrible deaths?

If I had any artistic talent, that's what I'd be making

Wait. You mean to tell me that you don't want Mei to have terribly unbalanced proportions, massive hips with what I can only describe as a "thigh triangle" some genu varum, and a slit through her clothes above the "thigh triangle"??

Grisby

Alright. You win my internet bucks for the night.

I laughed harder at that than I thought I would
Where are all the drawings of Mei dying horrible deaths?

If I had any artistic talent, that's what I'd be making
Hey, Mei's one of the best designed characters in the game. Along with being one of the most important core's to any defensive team.

"I hope you learned your lesson."

Alright. You win my internet bucks for the night.

I laughed harder at that than I thought I would

Hey, Mei's one of the best designed characters in the game. Along with being one of the most important core's to any defensive team.

"I hope you learned your lesson."
LMAOOOOOOO.

joe2187

Banned
Are you directly involved in any of the shows?

I wish, I was just there to do catering. Got to meet Phil Lamarr though

Next Week Im heading to Blizzard entertainment to cater there....maybe i'll spot some more overwatch art there. I doubt it though.

Neoxon

I wish, I was just there to do catering. Got to meet Phil LaMarr though

Next Week Im heading to Blizzard entertainment to cater there....maybe i'll spot some more overwatch art there. I doubt it though.
The voice of Static & John Stewart? That's awesome!

Kalentan

Pharah would be a terrible mother.

Dad 76 was made to be with Mama Mercy.

I support this. ;)

Pharah would need to get over her own Mother issues before being a mother herself.

I also kind of think the Pharmacy ship is dumb cause it's seemingly built upon the fact that, since they both have wings, clearly they're made for each other. Morrison actually worked with Mercy in Overwatch, Pharah probably only knows her from the news and passing.

I like Genji and Mercy...but we're all friends here :)
That one is great too :)
I support this. ;)

Pharah would need to get over her own Mother issues before being a mother herself.

I also kind of think the Pharmacy ship is dumb cause it's seemingly built upon the fact that, since they both have wings, clearly they're made for each other. Morrison actually worked with Mercy in Overwatch, Pharah probably only knows her from the news and passing.
Yep! Exactly!

They're both kind of "caretaker characters" anyways. They fit better ;)

Top Bottom