• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

suzu

tumblr_ocjpknlu821qed3b8o1_r1_500.png

tumblr_ocjpknlu821qed3b8o2_r1_500.png

tumblr_ocjpknlu821qed3b8o3_r1_1280.png

tumblr_ocjpknlu821qed3b8o4_r1_1280.png
Source

Source

Source
Meihem is best OW ship.

I'd really like to see them try and do a comprehensive timeline for Overwatch lore. The relative ages depicted and events that have to have happened seem kind of out of whack when you think about it.

Kalentan

You are officially banned from changing your avatar. It makes me smile every time I see it.

Edit: Just trying it, 'cause I was curious how it'd look.

Noooooooo. You can't change your avatar. That makes things confusing!

Can't be the only one who remembers people by their avatars?

mollipen

Noooooooo. You can't change your avatar. That makes things confusing!

Can't be the only one who remembers people by their avatars?

If I told someone they can't change, then I guess I can't either. And no, I'm 100% with you on that. I'm terrible at names, so I remember almost everyone by avatar.

If I told someone they can't change, then I guess I can't either. And no, I'm 100% with you on that. I'm terrible at names, so I remember almost everyone by avatar.

This is why I do my avatar changes in the Digivice screen. That way I'm still recognizable, but I can change whenever I feel like.

I feel like that could actually be horrifying. You're stumbling around, desperately trying to find a wall to hold you up, because all you see... everywhere, all the time, is nice breasts. You can't see the sun, you can't see your family, you can't see the road when you're driving. ALL IS BOOBS.

5hWw7yE.gif

Top Bottom