• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch has developed quite a fan art following....

Kyrios

I laughed so hard at this

2nrhhr6.jpg

Blues1990

"Overwatch at the arcade."

Source

This illustration reminds me of a lot of the old Capcom magazine artwork that would show the companies characters doing everyday stuff, such as SF's Ryu struggling to defeat Mega Man at an arcade game. Cool stuff. (And of course Zenyatta would have zen-like gaming ability in a fighter.)

Davey Cakes

It's a lot of fun looking at this fan art, and I don't even play Overwatch.

For any of the artist lurking or posting in this thread, how long does it take to put together some of the more elaborate pieces? Some of the fan art is really impressive.

ugh does anyone have that hilarious/cute fan art, it's like a 4 or 5 panel picture on tumblr and it's

widowmaker activating her ult

which shows which of the overwatch crew is gay

and she looks at them and it says "gay" over like 80% of them

and then tracer (who also shows up as gay) comes in front of her sight and says hello

widowmaker raises her hand to say hello back and she sees that her hand is labelled gay

omg does anyone have it

Psxphile

ugh does anyone have that hilarious/cute fan art, it's like a 4 or 5 panel picture on tumblr and it's

widowmaker activating her ult

which shows which of the overwatch crew is gay

and she looks at them and it says "gay" over like 80% of them

and then tracer (who also shows up as gay) comes in front of her sight and says hello

widowmaker raises her hand to say hello back and she sees that her hand is labelled gay

omg does anyone have it

source

Top Bottom