• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

killdatninja

Banned
Nov 8, 2006
tucson, az
Everyone, start clenching your butt-cheeks during double XP weekend. Double XP weekend means everyone is going to be leveling up their smurf. If you care about your SR, this might be one of the best weekends to do so.

All high level players are busy leveling up their smurf, i repeat everyone will be too busy leveling up their smurfs!

Jun 5, 2015
Everyone, start clenching your butt-cheeks during double XP weekend. Double XP weekend means everyone is going to be leveling up their smurf. If you care about your SR, this might be one of the worst weekends to do so.
I'm solo queuing when it starts.

TWrecks310

Banned
Nov 30, 2014
Maryland
We gotta group up tonight to get that sweet 40% bonus XP for grouping up.

Unfortunately we won't be able to play to comp though if I'm part of the group, only quick play.

Incendiary

Banned
Feb 10, 2010
We gotta group up tonight to get that sweet 40% bonus XP for grouping up.

Unfortunately we won't be able to play to comp though if I'm part of the group, only quick play.
I'll be down for QP grouping tonight. As long as it's not Arcade. Anything but Arcade.

UltimaPooh

Aug 2, 2006
Springfield, MO

killdatninja

Banned
Nov 8, 2006
tucson, az
Pinku needed to get in position, nade while she is down, and then shoot/punch, Mercy would have been dead.
Hmmm, that's not even the optimal combo...

Shoot (60 HP) -> Nade (60 HP) -> Shoot (60HP) -> Melee (30 HP) = Dead Mercy (210 damage total).

Your way:
Nade (60 HP) -> Shoot (60 HP) -> Melee (30 HP) = Barely alive Mercy (150 HP)

UltimaPooh

Aug 2, 2006
Springfield, MO
I can't get to masters if I can't play comp!

Catch 22
Gotta solo que your way up.

Just lift yourself up by your Tracer bootstraps.

Hmmm, that's not even the optimal combo...

Shoot (60 HP) -> Nade (60 HP) -> Shoot (60HP) -> Melee (30 HP) = Dead Mercy (210 damage total).

Your way:
Nade (60 HP) -> Shoot (60 HP) -> Melee (30 HP) = Barely alive Mercy (150 HP)
Yea you're right.

TimeEffect

Mar 17, 2010
Ever since they added the dueling mode and the loot box attached to it, Ive been trying to win it

Ive lost like 30 games in a row. I get so mad and I just want the damn loot box behind it

Hate it so much because everyone teabags

Its a crap mode but that loot box has been teasing me

leng jai

Jan 20, 2009
A few levels off being allowed to play Ranked. Guess I'll start hating the game soon.

Incendiary

Banned
Feb 10, 2010
We may have to make 2 separate PS4 groups. If some people want to make a comp group then I'll go to that one.
I'm down for QP or Comp - just want to have some sort of grouping up tonight since I'm not sure how available I'll be this weekend.

I'll even do Arcade if I have to I guess.

hypernima

Banned
Oct 9, 2010
Wow, reading about dafran, what a dumbass lol. I was actually watching that stream but I had no idea what he was doing. Guess he's out for the season.