• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

TrueBlue

Just finished a run of regular Junkenstein's Revenge on Normal. Symmetra was a boss as "The Summoner", using a shield generator to protect the Zomnics.

Apart from that, not much has changed - even the Zomnic spawns seem similar.

On to Endless!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Old man whines at skins:

-Ana and McCree's are fantastic, Reaper's would be great except the head looks weird so kinda dropped the ball on that one.
-Doomfist getting nothing is a shame even though I don't care for him.
-Sombra receiving nothing is bullshit especially after the comic where she was dressed as a jester, I would've liked a Tracer skin too.
-Hanzo once again shafted way to show your bias Overwatch team.
-Zarya's is a unique surprise
-Also don't care for Mei's

And if it's anything like the last two events I won't get jackshit from the boxes.

Chance

This is the first event with nothing I want super bad. There's always something I'll blow coins on day one, but this year I guess I'm just hoping Cultist Zen shows up in a loot box.

Oh man I'm either getting extremely lucky or gonna end this event mad I didn't get so many skins.

I'm still not getting dupes from boxes so not much gold.

TrueBlue

Endless Junkenstein is mental, and the narration/dialogue for the new heroes is nice.

Would have preferred an expanded PvE, but this ain't half bad.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Ana skin is love.

Purchased the Mercy Skin and Ana Candy already. Going to go through boxes for the rest. And just pick up Ana when it's done.

Opened the free event box, got three sprays and an icon. First time playing Junkenstein, lose with >30 seconds left on the clock.

Hey, off to a great start. :|

rulerk1

There is no no limits mode and no option for us to only play the Halloween maps in arcade. Do they not want us to enjoy this mode?

There are initially 12 waves to get through, finish those and get a loot box. But you get bonus waves afterwards that can go, presumably, forever.
Oh makes sense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So with the new loot box rules I shjould be able tog buy Torbjorn immediately since I shouldnt get dupes of legendaries anymore, right?

Gorillaz

Ana zarya skins and hogs highlight intro the only things here I really want.

can live without others

edit: WOW doomfist 2 events without a new skin the other 3 at least got something new by the 2nd event out

tfw you get a legendary in the very first box but it's just coins.

Haha 😟

I-Know-That-Feel-Bro.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Winston would be a god on endless junkenstein
Ana zarya skins and hogs highlight intro the only things here I really want.

can live without others

edit: WOW doomfist 2 events without a new skin the other 3 at least got something new by the 2nd event out

hes barely even playable right now. blizzard doesnt want to acknowledge their fuckups

febLey

9 boxes no legendary, I hate this game.
Glad I had 1500 coins saved up to get the Junkenstein Skin.
Now I need to save for Witch Mercy.

Top Bottom