• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

toCJZMz.jpg

I hope those are just the purples and they have actually put some work in to the Legendaries.

Why would you use epic loot for the cover of a seasonal event? That's your legendaries right there.

Torb's is probably, but especially Mei's has all the attributes of a purple, rather than a legendary. Also, this is from a Chinese site (if I can tell the writing right), and Mei is Chinese, so it makes sense to have her in the promotional material for China.

Why would you use epic loot for the cover of a seasonal event? That's your legendaries right there.
Initially I thought this but then I thought maybe they just wanted to keep all the similar Santa ish skins together for this photo. Because like Yeti Winston isn't very inviting and happy.

LMAO OH SHIT!

That is fucking awful, hahahaha. Symm is my favourite and I couldn't even tell. It's tiny and it was the visor, guys, I swear. Well fuck.
it's fine, you can't really see his facial hair in that photo and obvs symmetra and lucio have similar skin tones & visors. the jpg doesn't help lmao

there better be something for widowmaker tho or blizzard will be receiving a strongly worded letter.
KpxDoFt.gif

jacobs34

I have to admit, I get way too excited for silly, seasonal game events. I got a bunch of work done early this morning so I can binge on Overwatch and MW:R today.

xaosslug

"Tracer and Lucio already starred in the Summer Games, so they likely won't get new fancy skins"

xD

seems like Blizz is finally taking notice that OW revolves around Lucio and is finally giving him his due respect! And Tracer is the 'face' of the game... not surprised at all.

He's like 4600, clearly not stupid. Pretty sure even if he was tryharding the whole season he wouldn't go above 12/13.

I mean, there is a point where you are so much more mechanically skilled than the opponents that you can turn your brain off to quite some extent. I've seen Iddqd run in solo and try to make plays by himself only to get picked by a junkrat nade or hog hook multiple times in the same KotH segment. Not saying that he doesn't know how to play smart, just that there are plenty of occasions where he decides not to.

I mean, we all do shit like that all the time. Like how often have you stomped a team for 3-4 minutes on first point, tried to get cheeky and overextend a bit only to get destroyed because you knew you were better and felt like you didn't have to actually play smart? When I watch most of the top level players stream, I get that feeling a whole lot from them.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him at around 14% at least if he was consistently trying. I mean, my McCree is nothing anywhere near special, and I have 10% on my crit rate. I can almost guarantee that he could do 14-15% without real problem with the right support/plays.

"Tracer and Lucio already starred in the Summer Games, so they likely won't get new fancy skins"

xD

seems like Blizz is finally taking notice that OW revolves around Lucio and is finally giving him his due respect! And Tracer is the 'face' of the game... not surprised at all.
considering they use widowmaker in so much promotional material to get the str8 boys on board you would think they would give her SOMETHING just once.
jIzprei.gif

Top Bottom