• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT6.99999997311%| Game of the Year

AbaFadi

Banned
Disappointed that D.Va didn't get a new skin, especially when the ones who got legendary skins in the summer games update got more skins.

Trickster

The best skins are actually the epic ones imo, not been the case for the previous events. Would probably buy both the pharah and reaper ones

Zz4W7vl.gif

Wow Zens is amazing! Yeti looks awesome too, definitely buying those if I don't get it in a loot. Cool that Zarya got a skin as well, looks pretty good.

komaruR

I have a GTX 970. I don't really know if it's tearing or stutter but it feels the same. But when I try 180 with Genji, it definitely isn't smooth like a locked 60 fps. Maybe I need to play around with my settings more? Does it actually feel like a smooth locked 60 with fast sync even though it's uncapped?

its smooth for me on fast sync. the only difference I notice is the input lag. vsync has the most, fast sync is low, no sync is lowest for me.

could it be the graphic drivers problem or some other software effecting it to stutter?
i know recent nvidia drivers are dropping the ball and constantly having small hotfix patches to fix things.

Winston, McCree and Zenyatta skins holy moly! Also really like Mei, Torb, Tracer, Pharah, and Lucio's outfits.

Ugh...probably going to leave my office's Christmas party early tonight just so I can do Overwatch. Oops.

Top Bottom