• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Banzai

feels like every time I get a game with a decent team, someone on the other team disconnects immediately. fucking sucks, man

Something needs to be done about this. I fucking hate coming off a losing streak into a game that finally looks like an easy win, only for the match to be cancelled because some asshole ragequit immediately.
It's even worse that it can actually happen after you've already taken a point. That should not happen.

KarmaCow

Something needs to be done about this. I fucking hate coming off a losing streak into a game that finally looks like an easy win, only for the match to be cancelled because some asshole ragequit immediately.
It's even worse that it can actually happen after you've already taken a point. That should not happen.

If it happens so early that the game ends, I'm guessing the person went AFK while queueing and got auto-kicked.

Cappa

Banned
Just saw that Dva is temp disabled. No DM to save you now!
Yeah really bad bug that was crashing games. Had two games like that yesterday and lost sr because game would freeze and wouldn't let you rejoin.

It's been resolved though and all platforms patched.

Zocano

Opened a legendary two boxes after that pile of currency and it was a fucking punk tracer.

My legendary luck has been shit with every event lootbox. 3 "standard" skins, 1 pile of cash, and 1 actual event skin amongst all the legendaries I opened. I will continue to never buy lootboxes.

cuilan

Looks like the D.Va glitch came & went while I was asleep. From reading the posts here, I was afraid that I'd never be able to play Overwatch ever again.

Noooo!! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!

I'll understand if you can never forgive me. I shall bear this mark of my heresy for the rest of my life.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Jesus ESCA so fucking bad. He can't hit a single pulse bomb.

NA ULT LUL

Reviews on the new aiming system on console. How much Better does aiming feel?

I don't like it, at least I can't play with high sensitivity with it since aim assist feels basically non-existent.

Turning off aim smoothing also feels weird no matter the aiming type, but that's to be expected after so many hours with it at 100.

Gonna stick with dual-zone even if I don't like it that much, but being able to use really high sensitivity without losing control, turning really fast and also a more reliable aim assist is too important for me.

There's a new aiming system on console?

Yes, it's called linear ramp. There's also a new option for aim smoothing.

Cappa

Banned
Nice weird I didn't see them mention anything in the patch notes. So it appears it's similar to what call of duty uses which if true I am definitely interested.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Got that new Genji skin three times in a day.. I don't even play Genji, Oh God why...

I have almost all of Widowmaker's skins and I have 5 minutes on the character. I think it's just a messed up way of saying 'hey you should try out this character more'.

Azoor

I love the fact that Mercy's new weapon is basically a giant scary syringe.

C-gCdrlUIAIrYcr.jpg

I downloaded HotS for my pos laptop and it auto disabled basically every graphics option. Lol.

And to think..I used to put LOADS of hours into WoW on this beast.

randome

I downloaded HotS for my pos laptop and it auto disabled basically every graphics option. Lol.

And to think..I used to put LOADS of hours into WoW on this beast.

Same lol. Mine throttles apparently and it kept disconnecting and reconnecting me. Wonder if I can turn down the graphics even more. I got the skin though. Wasted a couple games cuz I didn't know I needed a friend from my friends list playing. Make sure you have a friend playing!!

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Naw. Less Goldberg and more President Comacho please.

https://youtu.be/jlcuRV0IFj0

I don't necessarily mean the character Goldberg but just his music theme. There is a feeling of power behind it. With your link I think people would be too negative on the character for trying to hard to be funny and meme-y. He would be the Borderlands 2 of Overwatch.

Top Bottom