• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

"You didn't time your Zen ult at the EXACT millisecond that I wanted you to. Therefore you suck."

Fuck all of those people.

Meh, I just tell them I'm saving it for the Zarya/Soldier/Genji ult, and they'll be very happy I have it at that point.

Also, I've found holding off makes the smarter players hold off using their ults against us.

Play your Zen, ignore the dicks.

Owzers

I don't get mad when a zen or Lucio ults right after I die, i just secretly wish they were a Mercy who could then solo res me. I get myself into a lot of heated situations as Rein which are by no means to be considered feeding.

The more we play together the faster we can get loot boxes and the faster we can engage in intense dance battles.

The true ow can finally begin.

Alrighty, bringing ND back into QP. Full stacks are always fun. You can see how friggin' tryhard the enemy teams are, hehe

:)

I like it when it's full stacks against full stacks, especially between seasons.

I take my leave gentleman.

Good luck Overwatch Gaf. It's been fun.

lmao

I'm a personal fan of "I Will NOT Juggle."

I really wish I had thought about switching to a character for a trophy I needed during that match. Something like Widow's headshot or even Rapid Discord might have been possible if I'd coordinated with you guys.

Oh god...I'm thinking about trophies while having a stupid fun match in Overwatch...what have I become?!

Same, good opportunity to get the widow ones.

We had fun dive comps but comp is not yet killed! Overwatch lives!

I'm a Winston feeder now though.

ftfy

MG310

I wish to play with Incredibly High Man.

I'm not even sure he was coherent enough to notice that he never laid down a turret.

5-10-1 tonight. Somehow better than expected. 475-477-49. Hoping to get to 500 wins by the end of the season.

Up to 20th most Zenyatta play on PSN this season, still at 100th with Symmetra
You'd think I'd be better at them by now

Jblanks

I'm not even sure he was coherent enough to notice that he never laid down a turret.

5-10-1 tonight. Somehow better than expected. 475-477-49. Hoping to get to 500 wins by the end of the season.

Up to 20th most Zenyatta play on PSN this season, still at 100th with Symmetra
You'd think I'd be better at them by now

Geez playing that much can't be healthy.

ramyeon

black forest looks great

shame its wasted on a 3 v 3 map
I really like 3v3.

The new format encourages experimentation which is nice, but it also makes matches last a bit longer than I'd like. I enjoyed the old format for what it is, it let me get quick fixes of OW when I didn't have the time to commit to ranked matches.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
The new 3v3 is better than the old but it's still poo in comparison to the "normal" modes.

If the next content package doesn't have new maps (pls no 2cp) I'm ddosing blizzard servers in salt retaliation.

The match making on this game at times honestly!

My team: Two platinum. Two gold. Two unranked.
Their team: Two diamond. Four platinum.

How is that possible? Why not give us a diamond and an unranked each?

On top of that, their team had everyone with at least 2 stars (the diamonds had 4 and 5 respectively) whereas I was the only one with 2 stars on our side, with three of us having 0 stars.

We got hammered if you're wondering.

Veelk

Banned
I played only one comp game today and it was against a team that had a 4 stack. They almost rolled us in the first round when defending, but we managed to push through almost to the end, just short of capping the last point on King's Row. "We're screwed on defense" I thought, because my team wasn't communicating at all and they were clearly much more coordinated. They made Attack pure hell on us with flanking and good ult management and just looking out for each other so it was hard to get a pick in.

Second round, they predictably capped our point very fast. I was Symmetra and I didn't even manage to put teleport down, but got the Ult as soon as they took the first point. "I'll just use up the shield generator and then switch." I didn't expect it to last more than a minute.

They never took it down. I guess they just thought they were badass enough to take us on with a 75 shield advantage. I didn't put it in a good spot since I was pressed for time when they were making the push, just behind the second point, right next to the building. They had 3 different ways they could have gotten to it and it was kind in plain sight. But only their pharah did found it and I had to somehow defend it from the ground (our Ana finally helped take the Pharah down and my shield gen lived). They never capped the second point.

Man, this game. I love it and I hate it in equal turns, but it always amazes me that you can pull out wins against all the odds. I have no idea how they never attacked my shield generator again. Even if the pharah wasn't on mic, you'd think she'd atleast come around a second time to take it out. But no, they just left it.

Anne

The evolution of Anne:

Tank/Support > hitscan DPS > pre-nerf Genji/McCree > all DPS > DPS/Off Tank flex > Tank main with flex DPS > Tracer OTP

This is my life now I guess:

5d535bc8ab.png

The evolution of Anne:

Tank/Support > hitscan DPS > pre-nerf Genji/McCree > all DPS > DPS/Off Tank flex > Tank main with flex DPS > Tracer OTP

This is my life now I guess:
Welcome friend. I hope you had your graffiti skin equipped, and that you danced the Charleston on the corpses of your foes.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
How about we get new maps instead of gamma -3

Also I realized I no longer feel bad about going Junkrat if the enemy team has a Zarya because console players are generally bad enough that even if the team had 6 Lucios on it, the enemy Zarya would always be at 100 energy.

LiK

How about we get new maps instead of gamma -3

Also I realized I no longer feel bad about going Junkrat if the enemy team has a Zarya because console players are generally bad enough that even if the team had 6 Lucios on it, the enemy Zarya would always be at 100 energy.

You just got new maps. Go play them.

The day/night aspects would make the existing ones feel more fresh during the rotations. Nighttime Hollywood was quite pretty. I would love to see Oasis in a night setting.

Top Bottom