• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

After playing this game on PS4 since close to launch, I finally got a decent Zarya skin (the anniversary one). That pull plus Mercy's "Do the Hustle" emote made for a good day.

Love the accents the skin puts on the gun.

Also, Mystery Heroes 4 life. Comp sucks these days.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Damn i just saw Ana's dance. Best one by far.

What a good character design. If only I wasn't console so I could play her.

Irritates me that I'm not going to get this stupid duel lootbox. Wish they borrowed more ideas from HotS than Hearthstone. There's a reason I quit playing that game.

Nimby

Banned
Why do I keep getting matched with masters/gm in QP? Friend is the same rank and only gets ranked with plats and lower (diamonds are rare).

also, tfw when you clutch a 3v3 as mercy vs a Rein, Soldier, and McCree. Glad you can fly to corpses.

j0hnnix

At this point I won't hit Platinum played so many damn ranked pubs that dropped me from 2019 to 1888.. ugh. Tired of pubs on PS4. Out of 10 I won like 2. Facepalm.. atleast got some anniversary loot.

Anbec7

QP has been awful for me on the free weekend, since I only play a little bit I'm getting paired with people who are new and there is a Genji, Hanzo and Widow everywhere :(

Blues1990

After watching this video, I wonder if the other characters have new voice lines for their new skins.

I know Bee Keeper Mei says "Ouch! That stung." when she respawns.

MG310

A new level in Genji asshole moves.

Guy picks Reinhardt for Anubis defense..we get all set up. He runs out and dashes at the enemies by their spawn,dies, and switches to Genji while we get left to fend for ourselves.

mulac

Played an hour today - didnt come across any new maps (Quick Play Mode). Wassup?

Also, finally tried Widowmaker after getting bored of my usual go-to Junkrat...she...kinda sucks.

randome

Christ I did bad tonight. My platinum dreams are over. I also had really poop teammates (aside from my 3-4 friends). People who chose heroes that didn't make sense, wouldn't talk, purposely seemed to throw (?!), etc. Bah! :(

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Can Ana get you booted out of Mayhem? I keep seeing anas trying to isolate people.

What do you mean, sleep looping until they are kicked for inactivity? If so lol

I am on psn at 2350 SR. I want to get to platinum before the season ends. Any takers? Please. :(
Christ I did bad tonight. My platinum dreams are over. I also had really poop teammates (aside from my 3-4 friends). People who chose heroes that didn't make sense, wouldn't talk, purposely seemed to throw (?!), etc. Bah! :(

What'd you drop to?

I should have started playing comp earlier this week, only lost two today albeit one of the losses was with the most annoying fucking junkrat who wouldn't stop bitching about not having enough tanks or healers

MG310

12-3-3 tonight in solo queue. Jumped up about 220 to 2553

Season record is 497-487-54

Hopefully I can manage the last 3 wins without getting 13 losses first.

Not too many rude voice chatters tonight except one salty McCree who came in to yell at the Mercy who wasn't even in the voice channel. Also had a few people who were just doing their placement matches for Season 4 now.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Looked at the Custom Game list for the second time since it was introduced.

>5 attack on titan
>10 DANCE PARTY NO KILL PLS rooms

Cool..............

I just don't understand this game.

3v3. We win 3-0. I get 8 eliminations. 511 XP. The lowest amount of XP I have ever received.

Next game. Lose 3-2. I get 2 eliminations. 1,800 XP.

What? How does that make any sense at all?

Legendary drop from my latest loot box. Finally! Huntress Widowmaker. Yay! So that's two legendary drops since the event started, and both are for original skins.

I just don't understand this game.

3v3. We win 3-0. I get 8 eliminations. 511 XP. The lowest amount of XP I have ever received.

Next game. Lose 3-2. I get 2 eliminations. 1,800 XP.

What? How does that make any sense at all?

Legendary drop from my latest loot box. Finally! Huntress Widowmaker. Yay! So that's two legendary drops since the event started, and both are for original skins.

Duration of the game is what matters most.

Top Bottom