• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Packers TE Jared Cook finds chicken head in take-out order from Buffalo Wild Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mq6KftG.jpg

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Not sure why he need to spit it out. It's a chicken head, not a rat head. Asking for a refund is understandable though since dude asking fo chicken wings

Let's see...feet. legs, thighs, breast, wings, neck, heart, liver, gizzard.

I think the head may be the only part of the chick I HAVEN'T eaten. Wonder if it's good.

Not sure why people keep repeating that he was scared of it or that he should've just dealt with it. Not sure if it was in this particular article since I didn't read the OP link, but he Skyped his wife who is a vegetarian and greeted her as the chicken head before he returned it.
Wouldn't you take back a down pillow if it had goose beaks in it? It has nothing to do with being desensitized and removed from the food making process , it's about being given what you paid for. BWW is overpriced as it is so I'd want every wing I could get.

I always think half off wings at BWW sound good, then I remember how crap both their wings and sauces are after taking the first bite of one. For fast wings, Wingstop wings with Louisiana Rub ftw.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Not sure why people keep repeating that he was scared of it or that he should've just dealt with it. Not sure if it was in this particular article since I didn't read the OP link, but he Skyped his wife who is a vegetarian and greeted her as the chicken head before he returned it.
Wouldn't you take back a down pillow if it had goose beaks in it? It has nothing to do with being desensitized and removed from the food making process , it's about being given what you paid for. BWW is overpriced as it is so I'd want every wing I could get.

He may not have been scared of it, but he spat his food out when he saw the head, which is quite an overreaction. I guess he thought that the chicken he eats come from a headless variety?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom