• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 19, 2016

Ryng_tolu

Banned
FRANCE WEEK 19:

1) Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End (PS4)
2) Doom
(PS4)
3) Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End Special edition (PS4)
4) Uncharted 4: A thief's End collector edition (PS4)
5) Doom (XBO)

Eh, it makes sense. Birthright is the one that makes the most sense to play first, then get Conquest as DLC.

Do we know how the SE sales were counted? Into Birthright or 1 sale to each one?

Both are too low.
Btw i dunno why the special edition is not here.

Ratchet and Clank finally getting kicked out the top 5 in the UK charts. I wonder if it'll jump back up in the coming weeks, I can't imagine the likes of Homefront staying in the top for long considering how bad the game is.

Hanmik

YZCO9Ix.png

Shahed

Go Valkyria Chronicles! Most niche Japanese games do a lot worse, and this is a Remaster.

EDIT: I just saw the tweet on this page :(

eFKac

Hoped Uncharted second week would be in the 70-75% drop range, still good enough.

Incredible hold for Doom.

Really wondering how Overwatch will do.

So the past few weeks we've seen great sales for Dark Souls 3, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted 4 and DOOM. Looks like Quantum Break, Battleborn and Homefront are bombas.

Overwatch will sell well no doubt. Man, it's a crazy packed year.

Easy slip, whatever.

With Bruno's preliminary 65k becoming pretty much fact on Neogaf and beyond, seemed we had another one for a moment.

jonno394

Welp.

So Fates is well under 20k, most likely close to 15k... what a shame.

15k is on the much higher end of things. I'm thinking Birthright will be in the 6-8k region, but Conquest being outside of the top could be could be as low as 2-3k judging by the state of the charts recently

Ryng_tolu

Banned
15k is on the much higher end of things. I'm thinking Birthright will be in the 6-8k region, but Conquest being outside of the top could be could be as low as 2-3k judging by the state of the charts recently

Conquest is over ReC which was >4k last week. The game continued to drop by something like half all weeks, but i think now should be more stable.

Still a high estimate.

Oh man, even way under 15k.

What about 12k? :p

Big drop for U4 but kind of expected.

Doom holding on very nice. But will be interesting to see how it and U4 do next week when Overwatch arrives. A lot of people I hear seem to think that it's going to be big. I'm not really feeling the hype on that one, certainly on the console side. So we'll see.

Nice to Valkyria high but numbers are poor which is a shame but completely expected. Its cheap enough digital so I'm sure combined numbers will be more respectable. It's not a new game by any stretch and was already remastered on the PC recently.

Ratchet still hanging in there nicely too. QB hanging in the charts by the skin of it's teeth.

EGM1966

Expected drop for U4: classic strong launch for known IP followed by big drops. No doubt claims f "doomed" will ensue until it hits 5m and beyond when the doubt will move to "concern" over tracking.

Looks like very low week though. Homefront clearly going to bomb as expected.

Nice hold for Doom though. Word of mouth in clear evidence there. Promising for its overall lifetime sales.

Kysen

Old games and niche titles yea the low numbers aren't surprising. Homefront was bomba the moment it was announced. No room for C-tier open world games.

Top Bottom