• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 22, 2016

Bruno MB

My bet is that Overwatch will be no.1 next week in combined chart.

Activision’s ‘Overwatch’ holds off EA's 'Mirrior's Edge: Catalyst' to secure a third week at No.1

Activision’s ‘Overwatch’ holds on to the crown for a third successive week, just beating off the challenge from EA’s ‘Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst’ debuting at No2. The original ‘Mirror’s Edge’ was released on previous generation consoles PS3/360 back in week 46, 2008 and was something of a sleeper hit, having sold through only 60% of lifetime sales after 12 weeks (most major titles are usually north of 80% over the same number of weeks).

http://ukie.org.uk/news/2016/06/act...-mirriors-edge-catalyst-secure-third-week-no1

That's the first time I've ever seen the original Mirror's Edge described as a "sleeper hit."

Anyway, between the critical response and the (assuredly) disappointing sales, I'm convinced Catalyst will be the last we see of Faith. Which is pretty heartbreaking, but there you go.

Top Bottom