• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paramount removes Terminator from its schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan299

THR
The next chapter in the Terminator franchise has been taken off the release calendar, Paramount announced Wednesday.

Paramount and Skydance Entertainment's Terminator 2 was set to hit theaters May 19, 2017. Instead, the studio said Baywatch will open in its place.

I really hope Cameron gets the rights back before more damage can be done. Lock if old.

massoluk

Banned
I would like to thank Paramount to finally justifiy the magnificent Termanitor Salvation, by releasing Terminator Genisys and opening the eyes of all haters.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
They could just be shelving till Cameron gets the rights. It's basically the third attempt they did and fail.

Cameron doesn't care one bit about his baby.

The man could have said no to shilling for this film, but he did it anyway. He either loved what he saw or he was paid a boatload of cash and then some to shill for this shitty reboot.

He said the same shit On Salvation and 3 I believe.

3 was a gift to Arnold and Salvation with how the white guy in it got his role.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
HCCIZiB.gif

RowdyReverb

I would love to see another really good Terminator movie someday. I liked some parts of Genisys (mostly the fan-service stuff tbh) but the casting was off and they gave away the twist in trailers

TVexperto

Why am I the only one who liked genysis? it was much better than salvation and I enjoyed the callbacks to the first movie.

FStop7

Banned
Genisys should be on the FDA's schedule 1. Nobody should be allowed to watch it, not even for research purposes.

Sesha

Paramount and Skydance Entertainment's Terminator 2 was set to hit theaters May 19, 2017.

Hahahahaha

Instead, the studio said Baywatch will open in its place.

PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This sounds like some kind jab at Hollywood and blockbuster movies found in classic Simpsons or Futurama instead of something an actual studio with actual execs and producers are concocting.

Struct09

I watched Genisys on one of my recent international flights. I can't think of a worse movie I've seen over the past few years.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahahaha

PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This sounds like some kind of Hollywood joke found in classic Simpsons or Futurama instead of something an actual studio with actual execs and producers are concocting.

didn't even notice they'd replaced it with Baywatch

did they recently defrost the people in charge from the 90s?

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So they're replacing one movie featuring artificial humans with another?

Sesha

didn't even notice they'd replaced it with Baywatch

did they recently defrost the people in charge from the 90s?

Hollywood is bringing the 90s back, one corpse or frozen head at a time. Long as 90s nostalgia is a thing, I guess. I wonder if there's a White Men Can't Jump remake or Speed reboot in production.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Hollywood is bringing the 90s back, one corpse or frozen head at a time. Long as 90s nostalgia is a thing, I guess. I wonder if there's a White Men Can't Jump remake or Speed reboot in production.

I'd watch a Speed reboot

dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom