• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paris Hilton out of jai.. wait, back in for the full 45 now. "Noo Nooo Nooo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjork

Stoney Mason said:
What I cared about is the justice system attempting to treat the rich and the poor alike. Sometimes it does. A lot of time it doesn't.

Welcome to earth. It's been that way for centuries. There's have and have-nots, and the have-nots are always gonna be bitter and piss and moan out of envy. Let's crusade against it now, perhaps we can alter human nature through forum posts!

bjork said:
Welcome to earth. It's been that way for centuries. There's have and have-nots, and the have-nots are always gonna be bitter and piss and moan out of envy. Let's crusade against it now, perhaps we can alter human nature through forum posts!

LOL where is my crusader hat?

I said my opinion. You said your opinion. That's what forums are for. I still don't get your point.

bjork said:

And because of the precedents that have existed for centuries before now, we can't appreciate those rare instances where someone, despite their wealth and power, does get what they deserve?

Stoney Mason said:
LOL where is my crusader hat?

I said my opinion. You said your opinion. That's what forums are for. I still don't get your point.

Do you think Giuliani would have thrown her in the slammer or tried to marry her?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
bjork said:

Oh goodie bjork is back to be an ass for a few more pages....

MassiveAttack said:
Do you think Giuliani would have thrown her in the slammer or tried to marry her?

That depends... is she related to him? <rimshot>

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
bjork said:

So... by this logic doesn't it make sense that everyone is delighting in her situation today? One of the "haves" got taken down by the man. A victory for the people. Viva la revolucion. yada yada yada.

MassiveAttack said:

If I had any photoshop skills I'd put him in the pic pointing at her in the back of the car and laughing.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
starchild excalibur said:
And because of the precedents that have existed for centuries before now, we can't appreciate those rare instances where someone, despite their wealth and power, does get what they deserve?

Apparently not.

bjork

starchild excalibur said:

Appreciating it is fine, but jesus christ. You'd think they caught Bin Laden or something. She's a spoiled broad who tried to sweet-talk her way out of it, and it didn't work. Now everyone's all YEAH GET IN THERE like they had something to do with it. This has sunken to sports-thread-esque shit of "We win" when the poster isn't even on the team. Just seems silly.

DarienA

Dr_Cogent said:
Apparently not.

To bjork it makes no sense to talk about this on a message forum because it doesn't contribute either way to it changing.

That means a shit load of topics on various forums all across the world should never be talked about because they won't change them.

Awesome logic.

bjork said:
Appreciating it is fine, but jesus christ. You'd think they caught Bin Laden or something. She's a spoiled broad who tried to sweet-talk her way out of it, and it didn't work. Now everyone's all YEAH GET IN THERE like they had something to do with it. This has sunken to sports-thread-esque shit of "We win" when the poster isn't even on the team. Just seems silly.

...so why are you here? Are you the old lady wagging your finger at the young kids? No stop that... stop that... now... stop... that... stop that..... of course it's silly that's what most of OT is . Not every topic discussion here is going to change the world and it doesn't need to.

bjork

mre said:
So... by this logic doesn't it make sense that everyone is delighting in her situation today? One of the "haves" got taken down by the man. A victory for the people. Viva la revolucion. yada yada yada.

It would be a victory if one you twats had the balls to Jack Ruby her. But the fact that she's sitting in a cell means dick. It's not like she's gonna get fired from her job or lose her house or something. She's gonna make more in the time she's sitting in the cell than this entire forum will all year. Big victory!

DarienA said:
...so why are you here? Are you the old lady wagging your finger at the young kids? No stop that... stop that... now... stop... that... stop that..... of course it's silly that's what most of OT is .

To poke at you, mainly. ;)

bjork said:

Do I really need to quote some of your posts and threads?

Pot meet Kettle.

For someone who finds it silly though you sure seem to be in the thread.

DarienA

Stoney Mason said:

Pot meet Kettle.

Someone's gotta be here to point OUT that it's silly....

bjork said:
To poke at you, mainly. ;)

Dammit I knew it! <grabs cane>

Dr_Cogent

Banned
DarienA said:
To bjork it makes no sense to talk about this on a message forum because it doesn't contribute either way to it changing.

That means a shit load of topics on various forums all across the world should never be talked about because they won't change them.

Awesome logic.

GAF and every other forum would be a barren wasteland then.

People talk all day about shit they can't really change. We have to do something to rescue us from the boredom of everyday life.

bjork

Stoney Mason said:

Pot meet Kettle.

I'm representing the other side for the sake of argument. But if she got out and flipped the judge off as she left, I wouldn't be posting photoshop of judges and shit or feverishly working my pud into a lather over it.

Aristotlekh said:
Knowing Paris, they probably did.

<rimjob>

:lol fair enough

RumpledForeskin said:
You all will be to blame if Paris kills herself over this.

sumo_wideweb__470x295,0.jpg

Mason

I just got home...wtf is going on? Is there a video of her being dragged out screaming because I really want to see it....

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
RumpledForeskin said:
You all will be to blame if Paris kills herself over this.

According to Geraldo, it will be the Judges fault. So we're all good; Geraldo's given us a pass.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
did anyone else think of the robot in return of the jedi that got tortured in jaba's palce when you read the "noo nooo nooo!" quote from the thread title?

BobLoblaw

Banned
My apartment flooded yesterday and my water heater broke. The whole Paris thing had me down too. Today's news rights all of yesterday's wrongs. :lol

She's not just in jail for a suspended license. Part of her probation called for her to join an alcohol support group. They gave her 2-3 months to do it, and she chose not to, THEN she got pulled over with no license, TWICE.

She could have been in jail for the DUI, she was lucky to get probation, and she couldn't even meet the simplest parts of the agreement she signed.

Well, I can't take anymore Fox News. I'm bailing out.
It is funny how much they're hating on her for being raised in a life of luxury. You know, because Bush Jr. crawled up from poverty to plant the flag on top of the White House and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom