• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parks and Recreation S6 |OT| Swanson Approved™

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanWinkle

There were times in season 5 that the show got too serious with its political issues, like taxing and sex education. I didn't like that. What I love about the the show is the tiny town politics; issues that nobody outside of Parks & Recreation would even think or care about. Parks & Recreation is a show based in politics, but it's not really a political show at all, so when it becomes one, I don't like it.

I hope there's less of that.

Valhelm

contribute something
Has anybody read the Pawnee book? It's hilarious, and I would recommend any fan of the show to read it.

It's way more than a cheap tie-in.

VanWinkle

Oh, a minor nitpick but something I thought broke immersion was the episode "Halloween Surprise" when Leslie said she was going to lease the new house. The woman said "great," and Leslie was expecting something more. So Anne has her repeat it, and then starts some club music from her phone. Except the music is crystal clear direct feed audio, when it should have just been playing out of the phone speaker.

Has anybody read the Pawnee book? It's hilarious, and I would recommend any fan of the show to read it.

It's way more than a cheap tie-in.

Yeah, I loved it.

Is this being filmed during or after guardians of the galaxy? I wonder if they'll address Andy's ripped body or he'll just go back to being doughy.

Hindle

Banned
Im 6 episodes into S5 and so far it's brilliant. Its impressive how they manage to turn this show around IMO. I say this as I found S4 to be underwhelming.

Hopefully S6 continues the momentum.

Divius

One hour season premiere tonight:
tumblr_lmgeqeRlaL1qzn70jo1_250.gif

Grinchy

Banned
I am happy to continue watching this, even if it starts to suck. Can't wait for Ann and Chris to leave. The characters have outlived their usefulness.

This is tied for my favorite sitcom currently airing (along with Workaholics), but... this episode has not been making me laugh so far. The humor has been predictable and flat so far.

Still will watch the entire season, obviously, and am still very glad to have the show back.

I liked it. I especially loved the part where Andy asks Ben permission to get ice cream and how excited he was when he discovered those helicopters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom