• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parody Thread Urges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
NeoGAF |OT OT| Marvel, Tipping, Circumcision, Breckin

This reminds me of the Caleb Cola thread, everyone was saying how stupid the name Caleb was, and then a GAFfer name Caleb came in and was hurt.

terrisus

BabyGAF Advice: Wife and I Can't Agree on Middle Name for our Son, Breckin

NPR 6 Words: 'My Name's What? My Name's Who?"

terrisus

What's your favorite 2 topping on pizza?
beside anchovy and pineapple?

Gaf has a girlfriend system?

Gaf has a waifu system?

Gaf has a game system?

PhD candidate accidentally writes 150 page thesis without any punctuation

PhD candidate intentionally writes 150 page thesis without any nouns

Ph.D. candidate. intentionally. writes. 150. page. thesis. without. any. punctuation.

NateDog

Booty Brazil GAF

Eye contact during penetration, how does it work?

"I'd give my left tit for that"

So we got really crappy sex and left NO tip

Coreda

cKb496e.jpg

New Neogaf rule: all discussion on all media made in Japan is banned immediately.

(this is less of a parody thread, more a prediction tbh)

terrisus

scutum injury

Quck question Smithy Gaf,
I was mowing my parents lawn a couple hours ago and I had to lift the lawnmower up over a tall patch of weeds. While lifting the mower part of the blade deattached and flung into the lower area of my scutum. Not a ton of damage was done (thank god), some blood I have a paper towel and a paperclip holding the shield together at the moment. I don't think its serious enough for the shield to fall apart anything. I called my smithy and the next appointment they had was for next week. You guys think I should hit up the Emergency Smithy, or would you wait it out?

Also, I was supposed to play in a pick up jousting game tonight, i'm guessing I should probably sit that out now?

Brakke

Banned
PM a mod about it. I came back from Jr status. So did our boy Maxcriden but then he landed right back in the dog house ;_;7 truly a hero.

HF2014

PM a mod about it. I came back from Jr status. So did our boy Maxcriden but then he landed right back in the dog house ;_;7 truly a hero.

K thanks, semt a emal to support, not sure ill get answered, ill pm a mod tomorrow...awww sometime, you just want do thing, but not awared you cant...

Oh well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom