• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Feig Threatens to Unleash a 3 1/2 Hour Cut of Ghostbusters 2016

sol_bad

Chris was terrible. struggling to think of a "best part of the film". not a single joke or gag landed.

his whole "comedy" schtick being this mock humility, him acting like an idiot, him dressing up like a fat man who is a loser at everything, etc. it's really just old "Men are dumb" tropes that have been around for decades by now, at this point it really shows how Hollywood thinks of it's audience. just a super rich supermodel looking dude slumming it as an idiot or oaf. nah, i don't find it all that charming.

dude is an embarrassment at this point. if there was a Blackface for white men, he would be it.

I can't count the amount of "dumb blondes" there have been in films over the years but that's ok? It's ok to make fun of women but not men?
I seriously can't believe we have meninests in this day and age, crying about movies making fun of men.

Or are you going to sit there and say you have never laughed at a blonde joke?

Top Bottom