• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Ryan got on one knee to beg for Trumpcare votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan got down on a knee to plead with Rep. Don Young, an 83-year-old from Alaska who is the longest-serving Republican in Congress and remains undecided.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...83e627dc120_story.html?utm_term=.49b3d27e5f90

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And he even failed to get the vote!

Paul Ryan could make seven figures in the private sector doing bullshit and instead he's begging unsuccessfully in Congress. It's just so unbelievably sad and delicious.

1722442_o.gif

Armaros

If the healthcare bill kerfuffle wasn't enough to make Ryan lose Speaker of the House, this will push it over the edge.

He might keepn it only because no one else wants it. You should remember the circus that was when
Boehner left. EVERYONE refused to accept it.

Every single high ranking Republican with enough seniority to be speaker.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I like the weirdly detailed next paragraph.
When the speaker finished with Young, he spent about 10 minutes in an animated discussion with Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.), one of the bill’s most outspoken critics. At one point, the speaker took his own arms and held them up, his hands at face level, then slowly lowered them to his waist — presumably trying to demonstrate his belief that the bill will lower costs.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This guy has done nothing but fucking fail up his entire life. I do not understand it. Are right wingers so desperate for someone who appears a Wonk and isn't Louie Gohmert that they need to anoint this guy?

norm9

Damn. He was supposed to be the savior for the rich. Should have just had one of his interns begging by proxy instead of embarrassing himself.

Armaros

This guy has done nothing but fucking fail up his entire life. I do not understand it. Are right wingers so desperate for someone who appears a Wonk and isn't Louie Gohmert that they need to anoint this guy?

Hes young, a hardcore conservative, and likes to pretend he knows numbers and statistics so the GOP looks like they actually believe in math.

He is the white man's Marco Rubio for the GOPs idea of an college educated intellectual.

Paul Ryan's credibility is shot, most importantly with Republicans. He's going to be more ineffective than Boehner and that's saying something

also it's great seeing the Tea Party/Freedom Caucus now FORCED to make decisions on bills that will actually pass and effect people, no more BS of 7 years of repeal bills that had 0% chance of passing and were just BS political messages

Apt101

I can only hope this shit show is waking up millions of Americans to be more politically informed and active.

Oh who am I kidding, the more the GOP fails and are revealed to be horrible people, the more entrenched their followers will become.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom