• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Walker: I want to have angry sex with Jessica Alba".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendo

Vasectomember
Paul Walker, who shared the screen with Jessica Alba in last year's "Into the Blue," tells Complex magazine: "Come on, dude, you know what I'm looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass.

I'm sorry. She's beautiful. And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her. She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."

1137250259.gif

:lol

i guess ill put in a pity response here to get this moving..

i think hes going to take some flak from his agent for this one.

EGM92

I haven't seen the movie, but does he grab her ass in that Gif or does she push him away? Man I'd love to have angry sex with her too!

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Is angry sex when you just fuck each other seneless in every position in every place of the house for the whole night?

Timen

psycho_snake said:
Is angry sex when you just fuck each other seneless in every position in every place of the house for the whole night?

no, youre just angry and then have sex.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
winter said:
Why is she reaching for his hand before he even touches her ass? Was it scripted?

She can instinctively tell when it's going to happen after years of men trying the same thing.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Paul Walker got paid to hang out with Jessica Alba in skimpy swimwear. I just want that statement to sink in.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
shuri said:
I think the ass grab was her signal to turn over; it looked scripted

I know if i was working with Alba id insist on an ass or tit grab to signal everything.

*grab boob*

"Time to go miss Alba"

*grab ass*

"This way miss alba"

etc etc

Jewbacca

Banned
Ghost said:
I know if i was working with Alba id insist on an ass or tit grab to signal everything.

*grab boob*

"Time to go miss Alba"

*grab ass*

"This way miss alba"

etc etc
:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom