• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

pbs frontline: "the persuaders" if you're into advertising and marketing MUST SEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

i watched this earlier today on tv and it completely sucked me in. its a great documentary on marketing research and advertising. if you're interested at all in this stuff this is a must watch.

the interview the guy who coined the phrases "war on terror" and "global climate change" (instead of global warming) and its all involved with marketing.

to my suprise the entire show is watchable on pbs's website (GOOD JOB GUYS!) so watch it!

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/persuaders/view/

direct links:
chapters:
1: mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2303/windows/ch1_hi.wmv
2: mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2303/windows/ch2_hi.wmv
3: mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2303/windows/ch3_hi.wmv
4: mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2303/windows/ch4_hi.wmv
5: mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2303/windows/ch5_hi.wmv
6: mms://video.pbs.org/general/windows/media4/frontline/2303/windows/ch6_hi.wmv

fart

Savant
this sounds good. seriously, everyone should be watching frontline. it's a shadow of what journalism once was, but probably the best thing you can get country-wide on tv in the US.

oh, wait, sorry, pbs isn't sexy enough for government funding. keep watching your sitcoms and talking heads, guys.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Holy shucking FIT. I had no idea there were so many documentaries available to watch for free on the PBS website.......I'm gonna be watching these all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom