• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC games of Fall/Winter 2006 (Or: Why a select few will be broke)

Amir0x

Banned
Wow way more great PC games than I knew about. Thanks for doing this, I would have probably missed tons of solid titles. Man, is there any solace for a poor gamer? :lol

Cdammen

This thread needs some Metronome!

IGN said:
Metronome's distinguishing feature so far -- apart from an admirable art style -- is its focus on sound. The developers intend to let players record any sound they hear. The sounds can then be played back to use as weapons, to affect other characters, or to change and manipulate objects in the world.
ss_800600_012.jpg

ss_800600_009.jpg

http://www.tarsier.se/metronome/

But... no news on when this game will be released :(

jarosh

Cdammen said:
This thread needs some Metronome!

But... no news on when this game will be released :(
holy shit. how could i forget about metronome. i was asking for it during e3. but it was mia. so awesome. hopefully not vaporware.

Rabid Pancake

TheTrin's underpaid lackey
Too bad Warhammer online 1. Looks too much like WoW, rather, Blizzard games look like Gameswork Shop games, always have, always will. 2. The damn thing just looks so dated.

WHSS0706_15.jpg

Let's not forget about Bioshock.

showimage.asp

Acosta

Too bad Warhammer online 1. Looks too much like WoW, rather, Blizzard games look like Gameswork Shop games, always have, always will. 2. The damn thing just looks so dated.

Age of Reckoning has nice graphics and, overall, is made by a team that actually understands how PVP should work. And Warcraft has not the strenght and appeal of Warhammer at all

I love WOW, but I´m pretty sure Age of Reckoning will surpass it in many things at least that Burning Crusade brings a huge improvement in some fields.

Top Bottom