• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show Thread | Intermission coming up soon [stop posting fake Valve site]

AMD Presents The PC Gaming Show Powered by PC Gamer with Day[9]

Results are only viewable after voting.
ResidentSleeper.png

bring out shadow warrior

Opiate

Honestly, one issue with PC gaming for a format like this is that there are so many games that even a 2-3 hour show with very fast transition from game to game doesn't really come close to scratching the surface.

It's easier to put together a conference for a system that has a few clear tentpoles, seasoned with half a dozen "B" titles as console conferences tend to be than it is to put together a conference for the thousand-head-hydra that is PC gaming.

Sianos

i'm glad that hots exists so that dota will return to the farming simulator it should be, and all the dirty magic users can use their abilities and miss last hits in hots

laugh.gif

HowZatOZ

Banned
Honestly, one issue with PC gaming for a format like this is that there are so many games that even a 2-3 hour show with very fast transition from game to game doesn't really come close to scratching the surface.

It's easier to put together a conference for a system that has a few clear tentpoles, seasoned with half a dozen "B" titles than it is to put together a conference for the thousand-head-hydra that is PC gaming.

The greatest thing about PC gaming. So much content. Hell just this show is great as it shows we have so many fucking titles.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Final?
Anti-climax no mans sky =P
EDIT: Are y'all not sick of this being every conferences high point, yet? Heh.

Top Bottom