• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Screenshots of Final Fantasy VII Remake Cloud in Mobius FF (Steam Launch, Japan)

Koozek

The PC version of Mobius Final Fantasy will launch for PC via Steam in Japan on November 1, Square Enix announced.

The PC version features full HD graphics at 1920×1080 resolution as well as 4K support and an even more comfortable play environment. Like the smartphone version, it will be free-to-play with micro-transactions.

PC launch trailer:
[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epn7jAXXOTY​

[/URL]

Plus screenshots of Final Fantasy VII Remake's Cloud, who's a guest character in a special FFVII-themed mission:
CwLOLaoUEAE25Hg.jpg

CwLOLaoUkAAf6g1.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/793423211656417280

kenji

why that yellow on the Buster Sword?

anyway looks great, can't wait to see more of the actual Remake

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Where does it say remake version of cloud instead of just cloud? I mean one surely could not tell the difference mostly.

DKHF

So there is Cloud in this game, but why use FF7 remake? I am slightly confused.
He was originally put in the game in Japan the week the PSX FFVIIR trailer came out so I guess they were just capitalising on the FFVIIR hype? The producer of Mobius is also producer of FFVIIR.

SOLDIER

I really don't think that's Cloud's actual Remake model.

That looks closer to his model from Dissidia Arcade.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
He was originally put in the game in Japan the week the PSX FFVIIR trailer came out so I guess they were just capitalising on the FFVIIR hype? The producer of Mobius is also producer of FFVIIR.

Kitase is the producer of tons of FF games, dont see the correlation. Nojima is also the writer but again, that's the same for tons of other games

Seems like they just put cloud in the game took advantage of the remake trailer in the same span of time for some publicity

DKHF

Kitase is the producer of tons of FF games, dont see the correlation. Nojima is also the writer but again, that's the same for tons of other games

Seems like they just put cloud in the game took advantage of the remake trailer in the same span of time for some publicity
I know he does, was just pointing out that an additional connection between Mobius and FFVIIR is that he's very involved with both. The trailer was definitely the reason.

Xion86

Damn the title got me both confused and excited at the same time. I tried Mobius out when it came out but didn't quite get on with it compared to Brave EXVIUS, so stuck to that. Looked great though!

liquidtmd

Banned
PC Screenshots of Cloud in Mobius FF (Steam, Japan) uses FFVII Remake Model...would have been less heartattack inducing

Foffy

Banned
So how does this game work on PC?

Does it demand an always-online connection? I mean, that's the hook mobile games use for microtransactions..

Tizoc

You're kidding, right? The Dissidia Arcade model has a completely different face.

Dissidia model has a much more generic Nomura face than the Remake version.

The hair strands seem most similar between Remake & Dissidia ( in terms of modelling). I'd chalk the rest of the differences down to the shading model.

6YVAq4R.jpg

He's a blonde bishi no matter how you many face lifts he's given

Top Bottom