• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pee on my Pants. Haircut time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thread, let's go. I figured I'd save it for something special.

About to get my haircut at a salon, patiently waiting my turn. Nature called so I asked for the bathroom and took care of business.

I may have abruptly ended the process of relieving my self. No. I totally did. So now I have a tennis ball sized area of wet piss at my crotch.

Any great ideas to fix this potentially joyous situation I'm about to waltz in to?

No air dryer in the bathroom, already dabbed with paper towels. My only plan is to smile and talk a bunch.

Help me Gaf, you have five minutes before I get called upon to make this walk.

zewone

wet more of your pants so it looks like you don't know how to wash your hands. once you get the cape draped around you, you'll be fine.

Splash some water onto your pants so it kind of looks more like you messed up washing your hands and didn't piss yourself? Or hell, just bare it and head straight in. Or try and cover it until they put the cover-up thing around you.

If you have a jacket or jumper, tie it around your waist.

see5harp

I would just empty the paper towel dispenser, splash a ton of water on your crotch and then as you are walking out "dry your hands" all over your crotch area and say "damn you are all out of paper towels" loud enough for your hair dresser to hear.

EDIT: this might actually be a waste of paper towels. So if you are conscious of those types of things, just wear your pants backwards.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Just tell them "I got so excited about getting a haircut I pissed myself."

Go home.

Change.

Reschedule.

Skip explaining to your barber why you smell like piss and why your crotch is wet.

Alternately, splash a lot of water on your pants and break a faucet.

I'm gunning for that cape. Hopefully she doesn't want to wash my hair first. It's fresh and clean and not needed. But a real awkward wildcard right now.

El Topo

Why the fuck do you people make such threads? What in the world could you possible expect us to say? I feel sorry for whoever has to do your haircut.

Go home.

Change.

Reschedule.

Skip explaining to your barber why you smell like piss and why your crotch is wet.

Alternately, splash a lot of water on your pants and break a faucet.

Not an option. It's been too long. Perhaps I did get too excited about the haircut. Gotta get rid of this winter hat, it's too nice out.

AngryMoth

Tennis ball size? That seems like it would smell, I'd probably make an excuse to leave and make another appointment tbh...

see5harp

Honestly, I don't understand why everyone is saying he's gonna reek of piss. It's not like he's holding a puddle of piss in his hands.

akira28

hm...clean yourself, animale. soap and water..then use a wad of paper towels and also place a wad on the other side, and use intense compression to soak up and force as much of the water out of your pants. then use a different, new wad to soak up excess, and press the hell out of it.

Just roll with it.

Lock eyes with the barber as you walk up, and don't break eye contact the entire time. Continue to stare at him/her through the reflection in the mirror, and walk out of the place backwards. Then....never go back.

giga

Splash water all over yourself including your torso and say the sink faucet malfunctioned and you tried to fix it or turn it off.

ItIsOkBro

You have one shot at this.

Walk out of bathroom

Quickly, start stumbling and falling like you tripped

Stumble over to a haircutting station

Knock over the sanitizing solution onto your crotch

Play it off cool

see5harp

I would actually crack the door open while still sitting on the toilet, stick your head out and ask your hair dresser for a magazine. Spend another 15 minutes in there and when you're done you now can block the mark with a magazine. It will probably be pretty dry at that point as well.

Machine

Billy-Madison-5A.gif

Tarkus

wet more of your pants so it looks like you don't know how to wash your hands. once you get the cape draped around you, you'll be fine.
This is it. Make sure you toss some more water on your crotch with a splash pattern. Come out with your hands soaking and slinging water like a slob. Tell them their sink has a lot of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom