• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peeping Tom suspect found in outhouse toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
rqxZdxO.jpg

A Tulsa man faces a Peeping Tom charge after he reportedly hid in an outhouse septic tank in a park near Keystone Dam in east Tulsa County.

A woman and her 7-year-old daughter went to use the facility when the woman saw what she initially thought was a body inside the outhouse.

Then, she noticed the "body" moving and called deputies to the scene.
When they arrived, Kenneth Enlow, 52, began calling for help.

He told deputies a white female he knew as "Angel" had hit him with a tire iron and dumped him into the outhouse.

Deputies, though, say they didn't find any physical evidence to corroborate his story, and they arrested him.

Jail records indicate Enlow has a warrant out of Okmulgee County.
http://www.krmg.com/news/news/local/man-found-outhouse-septic-tank-arrested-peeping-to/nYgHm/

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
This is surprisingly common.

Skeyser

''He told deputies a white female he knew as "Angel" had hit him with a tire iron and dumped him into the outhouse.''

what if it's actually true
KuGsj.gif

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
what... where the fuck was this guy?! I mean.... how big is this outhouse... I don't get it was he actually in the piss and shit tank?! how BIG IS THIS TANK IF SO

Savitar

Some people just want to watch the world poop.

Also outhouse stories always reminds me of that one X-Files episode....you know the one.

joelseph

http://i.imgur.com/GDtzqzu.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Instead of duplicating the font layer, changing the primary color and then offsetting you can right click on the layer select Blending Options and the manipulate the stroke property to achieve a colored font online =)

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Instead of duplicating the font layer, changing the primary color and then offsetting you can right click on the layer select Blending Options and the manipulate the stroke property to achieve a colored font online =)

Speed was of the essence. With more time I'd have cloned some of the color gradient and made a more seamless background. Or simply made a 4pt black stroke over white Impact.

How can you stay inside a pool of human feces without passing out from the fumes?

Maybe I'm not visualizing what actually happened properly.

FourMyle

If hiding in a septic tank to watch girls taking a shit sounds like a good idea, I think it's time to change some things in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom