• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PEGI rates Valkyria Chronicles for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

arekuso

OH MY GOD, I hope this means we'll be able to get a translation and an official release for the 3rd one outside Japan eventually !!

hallelujahv0pz4.gif

Bulzeeb

oh fuck please be true, if this game and resonace of fate are ported to pc then I literally have 0 reason to keep using a ps3

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
Now please let this be a proper PC game. Not like FF XIII locked at 720p with no graphics options and weird framerate problems.

flohen95

I don't care since I don't really play on PC, but this boosts the chance of the franchise actually going somewhere again, so: awesome!

Begaria

I take it this is a good game?

It is one of the crowning achievements of 7th gen - beautiful, solid gameplay mechanics, very well voice acted, and a moving story to boot. It's one of the best SRPGs ever made. Sadly it did not sell, and the franchise moved to the PSP.

To Sega, if you actually go through with this, I salute you:

ValkyriaChronicles5-620x.jpg

Wow! One of my favorite PS3 games. If you missed out on it, you should give Valkyria Chronicles a shot.

In regard to the story, it is often "cutesy" and has various anime tropes sure to annoy you, but the writing and character development is surprisingly good.

Scouts are only over-powered if you play them that way.

Edit: Also, I really loved the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom