• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny Dreadful vs. The Order:1886

Knoxcore

Yeah watched the first episode and immediately thought of The Order. I just hope The Order is more exciting than this show. God was it boring.

BigDug13

Yeah watched the first episode and immediately thought of The Order. I just hope The Order is more exciting than this show. God was it boring.

You thought the first episode of Penny Dreadful was boring? Wow, what is the world coming to when good pacing, tension, dialog, etc is faced with "BOOORRRIING" responses.

Young people...

Billie Piper's accent sounds like she's spent approximately 5 seconds in every major city in Northern Ireland/Ireland, then couldn't decide which accent she liked the best so just tried all of them at once.

Genuinely ruined the second episode for me.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Billie Piper's accent sounds like she's spent approximately 5 seconds in every major city in Northern Ireland/Ireland, then couldn't decide which accent she liked the best so just tried all of them at once.

Genuinely ruined the second episode for me.

It was brutal.

Keanu Dracula bad. Ten Tyrions bad.

Revolver

Eva Green and Billie boobidge makes Penny Dreadful far better.

Not to mention Timothy Dalton just being awesome. The show's much better than I expected but I love the time period and just the look of the show. Plus Dalton and Green alone make it worth watching.

Top Bottom