• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People are streaming "shows" via PS4 twitch..

He's encouraging and repeating all the nasty stuff the chat is saying...

I reported the channel.

AWIEp6x.png

Shes a grown woman, she can leave the room if it was so troubling. Ur acting like theres some Stockholm syndrome shit going on

He's encouraging and repeating all the nasty stuff the chat is saying...

I reported the channel.

AWIEp6x.png

I wanted to do the same but I don't even really know how Twitch works. I feel sorry for her man, that was a really depressing scene in general.

OT: *feels minor internet fame/shame for being the top comment in your screenshot* (In grey not color, was not going to join on that sort of thing)

Jacobi

Banned
Shat the fuck? These Twitch streams kinda are like horror shows, one guy hitting his wife jokingly, she hides her face all thime, two black guys getting insulted by the chat... A modern horror vision

IvorB

I was the first that joined. The first thing he said was "ask me a comment and she will show her boobs".

I might point out that I did not ask a question.

Yeah he keeps groping her and said a couple of things I dare not repeat for fear of banning.

Why is she holding her head?

Yeah what's her story, man? It's just her on the sofa holding her head with that surreal music playing and the dude just talking sh*t. Weird... yet strangely compelling...

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
Shat the fuck? These Twitch streams kinda are like horror shows, one guy hitting his wife jokingly, she hides her face all thime, two black guys getting insulted by the chat... A modern horror vision

just watch the spartan show, clean family fun

Top Bottom