• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

people leaving a poop stain on the back of the toilet seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
how common is this? first time i saw it was at work a few months back and i chalked it up to someone having a bad day. i find a toilet seat shit smear in oen of the bathrooms at least once a week. c'mon, guys

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
This will ignite intelligent discussion.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
seen it a dozen or so times. There are some people out there with serious goddamned issues. If you can't sit on a public toilet seat do yourself a favor and stay home.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Teh Hamburglar said:
is this really what you spend your free time thinking about?

"There got to be a deeper philosophical meaning to the poop stain on the toilet seat!"

Lanbeast

Spin in a circle 20 times and get as dizzy as possible, then attempt to stand above the toilet and land your turds into the water. Sometimes there are toilet seat casualties, but it's always a good time.

Raistlin

a Master Ninja said:
I've encountered this. How do people manage to do this? Improper wiping? Sitting too far back on the seat?
I've encountered mud sprayed up on the wall above the toilet.

HOW DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO DO THIS?

Dragon

Banned
I had a friend who thought it was funny to take an upperdecker in every restaurant he frequented. Didn't matter if the restaurant had good service/food whatever he just did it. Something was seriously wrong with him.

Dragon said:
I had a friend who thought it was funny to take an upperdecker in every restaurant he frequented. Didn't matter if the restaurant had good service/food whatever he just did it. Something was seriously wrong with him.

..and the fact that you have friends like that says alot about you.

Shadybiz

haha...I thought I was the only one. This happened at a retail job I used to have. Customers rarely used the employee bathroom, so I knew exactly which customer did it. He was not allowed to use the bathroom again.

When I see this, I always wonder how they manage it. Is their pooper at a higher position in their stink trench, therefore projecting the poop horizontally, away from their back instead of down into the toilet bowl? Or are they trying to pull some weird seat hover manouver?

tim.mbp

a Master Ninja said:
I've encountered this. How do people manage to do this? Improper wiping? Sitting too far back on the seat?

Maybe they are hovering over the seat rather then sitting?

Kosmo

Banned
sign_dont_squat_on_toilet_for_chiense_people.jpg

Pretty common, especially from people FOB from India, according to my buddy who came here when he was 8.

Sweedishrodeo

the smegma spreader
smoking gun^^^

radioheadrule83 said:
When I see this, I always wonder how they manage it. Is their pooper at a higher position in their stink trench, therefore projecting the poop horizontally, away from their back instead of down into the toilet bowl? Or are they trying to pull some weird seat hover manouver?

see this guy actually does think about this in his free time. awesome.

Dragon

Banned
Paradoxal_Utopia said:
..and the fact that you have friends like that says alot about you.

No. I don't take responsibility for other people's actions. I told him I thought it was abhorrent and he was an asshole and as far as I know he stopped doing it. He grew up.

As a side note, making assumptions based on something like that is rather stupid.

_dementia said:
What the hell?

More like what the shit.

bill0527

Raistlin said:
I've encountered mud sprayed up on the wall above the toilet.

HOW DO PEOPLE MANAGE TO DO THIS?

Explosive diarrhea that begins erupting like a volcano at the point between when you pull your pants down and sit down on the toilet seat. That's what happened to me anyway. I felt sorry for whoever had to clean the bathrooms at Target that night.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Kosmo said:
sign_dont_squat_on_toilet_for_chiense_people.jpg

Pretty common, especially from people FOB from India, according to my buddy who came here when he was 8.
People do Tai Chi on the toilet while taking a dump? Talk about multi-tasking.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Kosmo said:
Yep, this right here. Also, might not be cleaned afterward because paper isn't used for the rest, either.

Have fun shaking people's hands.

temp

posting on contract only
I've done it before, and it's from sitting too far back on the seat. There I admit it!

Count Dookkake said:
Nice of you to keep a log.

I have to take them to justify to my boss why I'm late on my run... He's an asshole.

See You Next Wednesday said:
Is that baby afterbirth bile or something in the last pic?

There was a coat hanger in the stall next to it. Probably unrelated but still...

I didn't know much about what I was looking at in exhibits 1 through 4, in some it looked like someone had tried to dispose of some sand or rocksalt in a toilet.. but in exhibit 5 shit got unmistakably real!

slit

Some people do it on purpose and some just don't care because they're pigs.

.......nasty asshats that think I wanna stare at their poop, dammit, fuck them.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Cereal KiIIer said:
I'm a janitor and you woudn't believe what I see in a week:

NSFL NSFL NSFL NSFL NSFL

[Exhibit 1] http://i.imgur.com/a5okg.jpg

[Exhibit 2] http://i.imgur.com/aY0Jz.jpg

[Exhibit 3] http://i.imgur.com/mscTXl.jpg

[Exhibit 4] http://i.imgur.com/w9cl7.jpg

[Exhibit 5] http://i.imgur.com/42DW4.jpg

[Exhibit 6] http://i.imgur.com/dHrjv.jpg

[Exhibit 8] http://i.imgur.com/7S7KG.jpg
Exhibit 1: That's not gross at all.
Exhibits 2-8: I guess several people lost their colons in there.

Jhriad

I used to leave small smears of chocolate frosting on my roommate's toilet and then blame it on house guests after they'd left.

See You Next Wednesday said:
Is that baby afterbirth bile or something in the last pic?

I know a guy that used to do biohazard cleanup and he had to go into a Home Depot and clean up a fetus someone had self aborted in the bathroom.

Jarate

Banned
For those wondering why many people spray all over the walls

when some people don't want to sit on the toilet seat, because of fear of germs, they end up lifting their ass up in the air above the toilet to dtry and drop it in. Normally this is a safe maneuver, but when people have explosive diarrhea, you'd be surprised at the angles that get reached.

Women do this a lot, men are more likely to smear shit. I don't know what's better

But women also leave their dirty tampons out in the middle of the open or on the ground, so women are worst bathroom people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom