• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 remake trailer posted on atlus instagram. Early 2024.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I’ll be patient since we’re still missing key information. But so far it looks like just the same game but a little prettier & with P3P party control (and to be frank this game did not need to get even easier). This seems directed at new fans and would-be fans. Which is ok but just saying.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
The insider who gave all the information about this coming just nuked his Era account- guess the heat is on after the trailer leak.

Spent a fair amount of time playing coy and as soon as he says something definite that proves he does know something, time to go!

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I almost cried watching that trailer! It looks so good. I've played FES and Portable and they are great games but seeing a remake with P5 like graphics gets me so fucking hyped.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
Interesting. So what excludes Persona 1 and 2 from getting this treatment?
It's clear that Atlus doesn't care about those games. The series had a soft reboot with 3 and apart from the PSP ports over a decade ago they don't seem to want to ever go back to 1 and 2.

I'd be totally up for full on remakes of 1 and 2 but I doubt it'll ever happen. Persona starts from 3.

the final boss fight is such a headache without party control…
That's such a bullshit fight. I hope they rework it. Even playing on the easiest settings and being overlevelled it's tedious as fuck to fight.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
the final boss fight is such a headache without party control…

I know. On m last playthrough Mitsuru got charmed and casted Diarhan on it and gave me a game over after a 35 minute fight. But I still liked the feeling of giving orders as team leader and triumphing over bosses & such. My team AI was usually good except Mitsuru who I kept in my party cuz she was hot.

AmuroChan

"I was kidding y'all!"

Season 2 Dancing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

graywolf323

I'm already having cold sweats thinking about all of Nyx Avatar's forms lol
honestly I never managed to beat the game because of that until Portable on PSP 😳 I still loved it though (I still have my copies of the original and FES for PS2) and then I did beat Persona 4 & 5

I need to play through Persona 2 on the PSP still but 3 will always have a special place in my heart for being my first in the series so I really hope Reloaded is a definitive edition with FeMC and everything (I did beat P1 on PSP)

Last edited:
It's clear that Atlus doesn't care about those games. The series had a soft reboot with 3 and apart from the PSP ports over a decade ago they don't seem to want to ever go back to 1 and 2.

I'd be totally up for full on remakes of 1 and 2 but I doubt it'll ever happen. Persona starts from 3.
How absurd. Persona 2: Innocent Sin has more atmosphere and attitude than all the other Persona games.

Last edited:
Top Bottom