• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 remake trailer posted on atlus instagram. Early 2024.

graywolf323

early 2024 is going to be crazy between this and FFVII: Rebirth

I LOVE Persona 3, so I’m there day 1 (though likely on Steam to play it on the Deck or PS5 for trophies)

edit: I’m guessing this will be like the Persona 3 & 4 ports where for some reason Atlus won’t be allowed to confirm the other platforms for 2-3 days after this is shown at the Xbox event?

Last edited:

Pejo

Man I thought we were gonna get the fidelity that they showed during the Aigis opening of the trailer for the whole game. Nearly spat out my drink.

Sadly, that was not the case. Still a huge improvement over the original. I'll give it a buy.

P5T looks like ass and whoever decided chibis should be slapped.

Pejo

Altus pretending that they can make a 3DS game and put it on consoles and it just be accepted. Not going to be the case. They remind me of Gamefreak, always 2 generations behind.
Atlus and Gamefreak and Falcom probably get together for annual luncheons and discuss their favorite PS2 game graphics. I enjoy the games from all 3 of them but damn do they need to update their visuals.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Also bitches, I call dibs on Mitsuru. I said it here first. Now y'all romance Yukari or something.

Pejo

Also bitches, I call dibs on Mitsuru. I said it here first. Now y'all romance Yukari or something.
Fight Me Bring It GIF by Yandel

iu

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm curious what changes they do to the story, because knowing Atlus, they dont do just straight up remake without any changes.

Top Bottom