• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Persona Artworks revealed (Captain Kidd, Carmen, Zorro, Goemon)

Zolo

I can't believe I forgot that...

Elly and Yuka's ultimate personas in Persona 1 were male though in Persona 2, Elly's was changed to Gabriel who's female instead of Michael. That said, all characters used all types of different personas in 1 and 2.

Acosta

tumblr_mhpugekMOg1rl52wjo1_500.gif

It´s summer already? please?

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Love the characters. I think the protagonist is my least favourite so far. I like how they are not overly designed and clean. They look like stylish but regular people.

Shifu-Sushi

Neo Member
Whao, very great chara-design ! I love Goemon !

I hope the next big project from Atlus will be Shin Megami Tensei V for the PS4 (or Xbox One, i don't care) this time !

The designs are amazing.
Its a pity they cant really use Carmen Sandiego, as she is seen more like the thieve (and the red trenchcoat and big fedora would have been amazing to see in a persona design), than Carmen from Bizet (I suppose they are using the stealing hearts angle from her, more than being a real literature thieve).
At least she has a sevillana skirt and the roses.

Cant wait to see the likes of Robin Hood and Simbad.
The idea for Personas in this game is the best from the series, and ties the theme of the game in a pretty bow.

SoulUnison

Banned
There isn't a party member I dislike yet.
Even P3 and 4 had one or two in the group that I never even bother to try in battle.

I hope we get a slightly older, serious "no nonsense" navigator character.
That's probably my biggest "want" from this game right now.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. I'm not super into Morganna, but at least she seems better than Teddie so far.
But I like all the *human* party members so far, and there's 4 introduced, so that's already a full battle party of characters I like the designs of.
Any more great party/battle characters are just icing on the cake.

silva1991

There isn't a party member I dislike yet.
Even P3 and 4 had one or two in the group that I never even bother to try in battle.

I hope we get a slightly older, serious "no nonsense" navigator character.
That's probably my biggest "want" from this game right now.

Heh, I really forgot about the navigator thingy. I hope it's a He this time.

Goddamn gorgeous. Love the designs.

That last screenshot with Ann and the others in the city could almost pass for an anime show screenshot.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Not gonna lie blue/black hair guy is looking swag as fuck can he be the lead protag?
He looks like he could be related to P3 protag.

Not saying he is, but the aesthetic is very similar. Love the design, but we got a hero like him already.

Zolo

Is it confirmed that they are the same character?

From the art you've quoted here they look pretty much the same aside from the wardrobe difference and hair colour (hairstyle looks to be the exact same).

They're completely different characters. Persona 2 would have taken place around 15 years ago.

Estellise

These designs look really good, I'd have to say Yusuke is my favorite. Reminds me of the P3 protag and Jun from P2.

Setsu00

Is it confirmed that they are the same character?

From the art you've quoted here they look pretty much the same aside from the wardrobe difference and hair colour (hairstyle looks to be the exact same).

They are not the same character, but they definitely look alike. The hair is a bit different, though.

FluxWaveZ

They're completely different characters. Persona 2 would have taken place around 15 years ago.

Closer to 17 because Persona 2 takes place in 1999 and Persona 5 likely takes place in 2016, going by the dates (unless it's the far-flung future).

Edit: Oh wait, I was mainly thinking of Innocent Sin.

duckroll

Soejima's designs are getting pretty insane in terms of detail. Really impressive Persona designs. What I would give to see a big console RPG from Atlus like this but with new Kaneko designs on this same level. T_T

Setsu00

Soejima's designs are getting pretty insane in terms of detail. Really impressive Persona designs. What I would give to see a big console RPG from Atlus like this but with new Kaneko designs on this same level. T_T

Same here. Soejima is my favorite artist from Atlus (and quite possibly my favorite artist overall), but Kaneko started to get insanely good in the mid 2000s. I really want to to something recent from him.

Top Bottom