• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

FluxWaveZ

e04qsfZl.jpg

Following the previous Persona 5 TGS 2015 event discussion thread, this is the one for the May 5, 2016 event where the Phantom Thieves will be taking over Tokyo Tower, the second tallest structure in Japan..

Official Countdown

SCHEDULE

ABD7aOP.png

[Other time zones for when the "Tokyo Tower LIVE" event starts]

STREAMS

NEWS UPDATES (From most recent to oldest)

Really couldn't update after this, the deluge was fast and furious.

6:00 AM EDT

The "Tokyo Tower LIVE" scenic camera segment started, with a live shot of Tokyo Tower. It featured new Persona 5 music: 3 new tracks playing on loop. They can be heard here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48v8x9_persona-5-3-new-tracks_videogames

COUNTDOWNS

Countdown to Tokyo Tower LIVE
t1462442400z1.png

Countdown to Main Program Start
t1462451400z1.png

Countdown to Persona Stalker Club "Business Trip" Edition
t1462455000z1.png

Q & A
Q: What should I expect?
A: A bunch of Japanese-centric Persona 5 related news.
Q: When's the good stuff?
A: Tune in during the start of the main program.
Q: What is Persona Stalker Club?
A: An official Persona talk/variety show which has had new episodes on a monthly basis since February 2014.

Previously on: Awaiting Persona 5

Wonder if it will be as trollish as the last one I watched that showed off a bunch of persona games. Old lady interview lmao.

Youtube stream nice!. My bold prediction: out in Japan before the end of August. After the event Atlus USA will issue a press release, September for NA, Europe?....... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Makio

They show pv03 way early in TGS show ... wonder if the new trailer is going to open the main show or is going to end it.

I say the last if have the date included

Rymuth

There is something in the air...I can feel it...I can smell it...

Brace yourselves, the Delays are coming. ;_;

Setsu00

They show pv03 way early in TGS show ... wonder if the new trailer is going to open the main show or is going to end it.

I say the last if have the date included

They will reveal everything during the main show according to Nico Nico.

Top Bottom