• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

I won't be able to watch it live, but I'll periodically check this thread. Hope they don't troll you guys too much. Hoping for a release and a relatively quick release in the west.

Catvoca

Banned
So what are we expecting from this first stream? Presumably they're not going to show much P5 until the main stream right?

Why even worry about the European release date? We've known from the start that we'd have to import it, this isn't a 3DS game.
SMTIVA's release date is what has me worried.

Why even worry about the European release date? We've known from the start that we'd have to import it, this isn't a 3DS game.
SMTIVA's release date is what has me worried.

Stupid 3ds region lock. If your an Atlus fan in Europe, you really should have moved on to importing.

Guess Who

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3FgVv24-0

I wanna be welcomed again to the velvet room...

WE GOIN BACK TO THE VELVET ROOM BABY

tumblr_njau689rjg1td7alio1_400.gif

Memento

UC4 reviews glowing? Checked.

Persona 5 new trailer and release date announced? In process.

Please Atlus, make it the perfect day.

I'm European but I don't see a reason to cry over a possible delay here in EU. I mean PS3/PS4 are regionfree...
If there are no news of EU date I'll just buy it from VGP.

Makio

Morgana taking the official persona twitter .... and it begins.

RIP Teddie.

And the YT stream is fucking nuts ... dancing Elizabeth and everything

kiyoaki

Here's hoping for a new trailer and an August JP release.
Anytime earlier and I won't get my thesis done in time

Please be a release date for this or some year?, and announce an special edition (?)
and.. Catherine for ps4? (I don't have my ps3 anymore)

Top Bottom