• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

Nope, she's Punchy girl for now.

Hmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Hm.

KVXi6Cd.jpg

_Ryo_

Can't watch the new PV right now,can someone please provide a rundown/summary of the new information from the event and the PV?

New characterz system details, dungeons, etc.

Thanks!

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Dat cover art....9 characters!? Sheeeit. They are going all out for this.

I want this game REALLY fucking badly and I've **NEVER** played a Persona game before in my life!!!!

I know Jack shit about the series.

-patpat- its k. We all were there at one point. You will learn just like us

Ophelion

Every time something about this game comes out, I get hyped all over again. It's like the designed a Persona game from the ground up with my tastes in mind. So, so, SO good.

I really want Aksys to make a new Persona Arena game that includes these characters too...want that spin off series to stick around.

cj_iwakura

The new navigator reminds me of Frau from Robotics;Notes. So the last new party member is on the cover, right? So we know everyone now?

What if she is Nanako.

Okay this one is my insane crackpot theory, and even if there's evidence that the dates don't align right (some of the calendar shots suggest the game takes place in 2016), there's just so much more that seems to line up.

Trying to figure out which thread is the best venue for the massive flip-out speculation post.

The new navigator reminds me of Frau from Robotics;Notes. So the last new party member is on the cover, right? So we know everyone now?

Barring any super-late-game surprises (which would be kept secret in any event), that's our crew, yeah.

muteki

I missed that entirely. And nameless classmate on the plane again, school trip again.

...And I've posted in the wrong thread again. Too many P5 threads.

Top Bottom