• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 "Take Tokyo Tower" Event Discussion Thread

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
If that's Igor's new voice at the end that's a very different interpretation. Will have to get used to that. R.I.P. Isamu Tanonaka.

Zareka

I walked away from my PC, they mentioned E3?!?!

Atlus Japan actually acknowledged the west?! Today is truly the greatest of all days.

raven777

cover art
Chslp4ZUoAUbEYa.jpg:orig

Phazon_Chaos

Neo Member
Interesting to note that the year is simply listed as "20XX" when it shows the calendar. No official year that it takes place in this time?

Hyoukokun

Is there a clean copy of the trailer out there yet? Found a really low-quality rip of the stream - didn't really do it justice.

As much as I want to stay up in the hopes of more information trickling out, I need to sleep.

If I go to bed now, I can get six hours!

What a fucking ride.

Nachos

What's the point of hiding the new dude when you can see half his face on the cover wtf.

He's wearing gloves, so he might not be a student at a school. I mean, I couldn't tell you any dress codes that would require them. And for all we might know, he might actually be a burn victim, which is why the full face is hidden. It could explain the gloves, too.

Sephend

Did...did I see a motorcycle and U.F.O Persona?

What.

No idea about the third girl, but that finishing screen with the "adieu" is the greatest.

Top Bottom