• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 teased for PlayStation Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rymuth

image.php
<3

Want to see waifus.
How do you know there wont be husbandus this time? :p

FourMyle

Not going to hol my breath because even if it is there it could just be another teaser. This is atlus we're talking about here.

However, if they do show a full trailer....

I really didn't think there was any chance of us getting something here, but I guess it might be happening?

Although it could wind up being another say nothing teaser.

I really didn't think there was any chance of us getting something here, but I guess it might be happening?

Although it could wind up being another say nothing teaser.

A lot of people at SCEA seem to be really into Persona. And Shu is a huge fanboy of P4G. I expect Sony to give P5 a lot of love any time they get a chance. This is just proof of that. Giving Persona the stage at their big anniversary event says a lot about how they feel about the series.

Squire

Banned
A lot of people at SCEA seem to be really into Persona. And Shu is a huge fanboy of P4G. I expect Sony to give P5 a lot of love any time they get a chance. This is just proof of that. Giving Persona the stage at their big anniversary event says a lot about how they feel about the series.

Im so glad they feel that way. P4G is a masterpiece and the best game on Vita. It's a franchise worth cozy-ing up to.

Probably won't be anything more than a PS4 English release confirmation. Atlus have that Super Live countdown site which looks like it's for something big related to Persona 5, I doubt we're getting much substantial before then.

Gbraga

Probably won't be anything more than a PS4 English release confirmation. Atlus have that Super Live countdown site which looks like it's for something big related to Persona 5, I doubt we're getting much substantial before then.

It's a concert.

Jomjom

Banned
maybe they just want to shut the trolls once in for all regarding the system having no games !!

Nah I'm sure there will still be people saying that it has no games. Lots of games don't count remember, indies, games with a metacritic of under 80, games that are remakes, etc.

SykoTech

Will keep expectations low and expect it to just be a localized trailer or something.

Would be great if it was something huge though, to give Persona a big push in the West.

A concert that has an incredibly Persona 5 looking countdown site and significantly more buildup than any other concert that they've done. Nothing stopping them from using it as an event to show off Persona 5 as well.

Following that logic, neither stopping them to show stuff in PSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom