• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

FExce9p.jpg

My only wish for P5 is that they either drop the spotter position entirely or let the announcer from P4DAN do it in both the JP and NA versions.

If they're as bland as Mitsuru/Fuuka, then I agree. Teddie and Rise, however had a lot of personality in their roles and were really enjoyable, IMO.

Don't hurt me P3GAF.

Buzzman

Banned
I finished my first Persona game yesterday.

Persona 3 ENDING SPOILERS
The ending is absolutely superb but also pretty depressing. I've never felt this sad over beating a videogame before.
They can't just leave him there? Elizabeth is going to save him right?
Fuck.

Edit: VVVV P3 FES

I finished my first Persona game yesterday.

Persona 3 ENDING SPOILERS
The ending is absolutely superb but also pretty depressing. I've never felt this sad over beating a videogame before.
They can't just leave him there? Elizabeth is going to save him right?
Fuck.

Which version of Persona 3 did you play?

cj_iwakura

You just had to come now...

This is real. Right?

Make sure you bring more Macca next time.

Whoever voices him is the best voice actor at Atlus.

Yeah, his voice is pretty great.

But honestly, I thought Soul Hackers nailed the demon voices better. There are some timeless characters there, especially Sid Davis, who gets all of three lines! And he was perfect.

Hello, I'm Sid Davis. Summon your demons.
I'll summon mine as well.
and then kill you.

Mononoke

Banned
I like the Persona 3 soundtrack a bit more. But I've been playing Persona 4's soundtrack non-stop. I love "Shadow World" so much. It's godly on my Shure SE-535's. :)

rObit

Banned
'Tis the season to change that Vita wallpaper!

19qHgFp.jpg

I'm sure this has been posted in the last 10 pages -_- I'm sorry

Jintor

Is Levi still around? If you are, PM me what you need for the station ID closer, I think I can maybe rig up some recording time tommorrow or tonight. (Wildlife is a bit too noisy these days, but I'll see what I can do)

Tiu Neo

Unrelated to Persona but...

One of my favorite Nintendo characters just got announced for smash. Yesssssssssss

I was happy when I saw Hyrule Warriors, but seeing the reaction here, I'm an exception.

Well, too bad for them, cannot wait for it.

Too bad we had no news about SMTxFE. Looks like one of those "announcing too soon" situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom