• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

cjkeats

That mini Rise is adorable.

I have two more as well.
fXUpfqt.jpg
I see you use whiteGAF. Gross.

LightGAF is the only GAF.

EMT0

Banned

Lunar15

I want One Piece figs but goddamn it's expensive to get past ones. Pre-timeskip Franky is like $250 :(

I don't own any figurines and probably never will, but if I did, One Piece figurines are the only ones I'd jump on.

One day if I make it big and have some fancy office, I'll put a Sunny Go or a Going Merry in there.

Acid08

Banned
I posted her before, but I'll post her again cause she's probably the nicest figure in my collection (Certainly the biggest one)
Haven't even played P2 yet but I want this, such a great looking figure. Ugh put P1 on sale again Sony, I want to get crackin' on the old games.

cjkeats

Haven't even played P2 yet but I want this, such a great looking figure. Ugh put P1 on sale again Sony, I want to get crackin' on the old games.
You'll be fine playing IS before P1 at least. I think EP has a bit more connection to P1 than IS, I could be wrong, I've only gotten a little ways into EP before I dropped it for a bit.

That one is really hard to find now. I think I saw it in Yodobashi in Akiba for like 9000 yen.

Here's some capsule figures with our special lady in the center
I got her for $59.69 Canadian(That's including shipping!) in november from Plamoya. Didn't think she would be that rare.

ramyeon

You'll be fine playing IS before P1 at least. I think EP has a bit more connection to P1 than IS, I could be wrong, I've only gotten a little ways into EP before I dropped it for a bit.
It doesn't matter a whole lot. There are returning characters from P1 in both IS and EP and they directly reference the stuff that happened in P1. So you'll definitely get more out of it if you've played it... won't detract too much though. For example since IS wasn't even released in English originally my first was EP. Then I went back and played 1 and eventually the fan translation of IS.

Always been able to appreciate figures and photos of them but never had an urge to actually own any myself.

Acid08

Banned
It doesn't matter a whole lot. There are returning characters from P1 in both IS and EP and they directly reference the stuff that happened in P1. So you'll definitely get more out of it if you've played it... won't detract too much though. For example since IS wasn't even released in English originally my first was EP. Then I went back and played 1 and eventually the fan translation of IS.

Always been able to appreciate figures and photos of them but never had an urge to actually own any myself.
I'm just gonna play P1 first since I do have the option to play them all in order now.

cjkeats

The have exactly one. That one.

There's a really awesome EP Tatsyua and a few of Maya but are so incredibly rare, people don't even know that they exist.

Anyways, The Rise I have came in a two pack with Yu my girlfriend got me for my birthday:
And I have the Chie Figma and Raidou plush as well, who sit on my overly dusty shelf with my Persona games.

And a couple people mentioned One Piece figures, I have 2 I got from blind boxes. I've only just started reading it, so I actually have no idea who these characters are yet.

Edit: I have an Aigis Figma too, but she was a Chinese knock off I got from ebay and fell apart coming out of the box :/

I want a Persona 1 and Persona 2 Duology remake that plays like P3/4. So I can play through the story myself. Make it happen Persona Team!

Acid08

Banned
There's a really awesome EP Tatsyua and a few of Maya but are so incredibly rare, people don't even know that they exist.

Anyways, The Rise I have came in a two pack with Yu my girlfriend got me for my birthday:

And I have the Chie Figma and Raidou plush as well, who sit on my overly dusty shelf with my Persona games.

And a couple people mentioned One Piece figures, I have 2 I got from blind boxes. I've only just started reading it, so I actually have no idea who these characters are yet.

Edit: I have an Aigis Figma too, but she was a Chinese knock off I got from ebay and fell apart coming out of the box :/
Haha you got a couple good OP figures. You're not going to meet them for a looooong time if you just started though.

EMT0

Banned

I've never owned a figure in my life, never wanted one either, but damn if this post didn't make me reconsider.

PK Gaming

I would pay a bad amount of money for that EP Tatsuya figurine.

cjkeats

Haha you got a couple good OP figures. You're not going to meet them for a looooong time if you just started though.
I was told when I got it I have 500 chapters or so until I meet Jewlery Bonnie. -__-
Dang, this picture makes me want Neon Genesis Evangelion X Persona 4 to be a thing. Those Asuka statues are awesome. *nerdgasm*
That 3.0 Asuka and Shinji? $10 a piece. They are ridiculously good quality for such cheap figures. Sold out before I could get the Rei.
Also, this:
tumblr_msyprtM0QV1qa94buo1_500.png

Aren't those garage kits, the ones that you have to paint yourself?

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/25589
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/55625
Those are the ones. I didn't know what a garage kit was. But damn. Would buy, and pay a painter.
I remember wanting to buy one of the Solid Gold editions ;_;

It was online only up here so I ordered it and pre ordered a regular edition in store to play while it took forever to ship. Had the extra sealed copy sitting around for months. I was going to save it and give it to the first person I knew who got a Vita for free cause I love it so much and want people to try it, but I ended up trading it in when I was strapped for cash and Etrain Odyssey Untold was coming out.

Top Bottom