• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Setsu00

Image might be a bit big since I just took a pic with my phone, I will put it in quote brackets. Don't be scared if it blows up in size once you click it aha!

Still very unfinished obviously but please do send constructive comments my way!

I think her neck is too long in this version.

My favorite part is how Yoskpei Markichi had to reawaken his persona even though it had shown up like, three episodes prior.
I love that name lol
With P4A, all the routes (sans Yosuke/Aigis) are probably not canon.
Fixed.
I really love how ATLUSUSA and its employees are, like, they actually hang out with fans and talk with them and they're the only ones who would write "Now we're just adding text to hide our questionable singing" in an awesome video like that, haha. They really love their job. And yeah, Persona Q FTW.

Mdesilva

5TIxNZn.jpg

http://www.atlus.com/p4au/superarcade.html

I'm down for more of these, I'm actually having fun. I'm pretty rusty, but just like riding a bycicle, all it takes is those first few seconds for it all to come to you.

Lemstar

can't wait to see stream monsters agitating for more ultra and less anime for half the evening

woo

(I guess I used to be one of them, though)

Rhapsody

Banned
Guess I'll be going to super arcade that week. Sort of hoping there will be an actual tourney for it instead of only demoing it.

Wazzy

Banned
I finally beat p3! It took me 66 hours to finish.

I really liked this game. The ending was sweet but something felt a little sad about it? I didn't really understand the
falling asleep
thing.

Either way, it's now one of my favourite games. It doesn't beat 4 for me but it's up there.

Acid08

Banned

I really liked this game. The ending was sweet but something felt a little sad about it? I didn't really understand the
falling asleep
thing.

Either way, it's now one of my favourite games. It doesn't beat 4 for me but it's up there.
You gave up all your HP to cast that final spell. He gets progressively more tired near the end until he falls asleep....

falling asleep
thing.

I hate to be the one to break this for you... that
falling asleep? Yeah... he didn't fall asleep. He died. He became the seal to protect humanity. He just lived until that day to keep the promise of meeting up in the rooftop with everyone.

EDIT: Man I remember how I felt after I finished the game. It's ok, we are all here for you. You'll see him again in Persona Q (and hopefully P4AU!

Style

Banned

falling asleep
thing.

He doesn't sleep, he dies.
You should try and check the animated ending cutscene from FES on youtube if you have time. And yeah the game is pretty good, despite pacing issues here and there in the game.

Wazzy

Banned
He doesn't sleep, he dies.
You should try and check the animated ending cutscene from FES on youtube if you have time. And yeah the game is pretty good, despite pacing issues here and there in the game.

You gave up all your HP to cast that final spell. He gets progressively more tired near the end until he falls asleep....

I hate to be the one to break this for you... that
falling asleep? Yeah... he didn't fall asleep. He died. He became the seal to protect humanity. He just lived until that day to keep the promise of meeting up in the rooftop with everyone.

:(

:((((((((((((((((((((((((

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

FUUUUU-

I was thinking it might be something like that but It seemed too sad. D:

FUUUUU-

It's a punch to the gut ain't it. Now you might understand why we want to see him again so bad
and why we hope that Elizabeth's journey to save him, that she started in P4A, actually ends well.

falling asleep
thing.

Congrats, man!
You may find the answer for that in The Answer. Or maybe just search the lyric translation of the ending song (Kimi no Kiuko - Memories of You)

Wazzy

Banned
It's a punch to the gut ain't it. Now you might understand why we want to see him again so bad
and why we hope that Elizabeth's journey to save him, that she started in P4A, actually ends well.
It really is. :(
Congrats, man!
You may find the answer for that in The Answer. Or maybe just search the lyric translation of the ending song (Kimi no Kiuko - Memories of You)
Thanks!

I'm looking up FES and how come the ending is so different? The whole group is going into velvet room while nothing like that happened in P3P.

FUUUUU-

Yeah, the ending's really sad. Even so, it's one of my favorite video game endings ever. Play the answer too if you want more details about exactly what happened
and why he died.

EDIT:
I'm looking up FES and how come the ending is so different? The whole group is going into velvet room while nothing like that happened in P3P.

I think you're looking at the ending for The Answer, the second part of P3FES.

CorvoSol

FUUUUU-

No but it's okay, you see, because
he's Jesus, and Jesus lives.

Really need to get around to playing The Answer, I guess.

Style

Banned

Thanks!

Wrong ending! That is the ending to The Answer. A prologue episode only found in FES.

Acid08

Banned

Thanks!

FES has an epilogue story called The Answer that was cut from P3P because of UMD storage constraints I believe. And it's not an epilogue like P4G had, it's like a on ~30 hour piece of content.

kewlmyc

Thanks!

You looking at the ending to FES epilogue called "The Answer". It's not available on P3P. You can youtube the whole epilogue if you want since it goes into detail about the P3 ending. Or you can buy P3 FES and just play the Answer if you want, however if all you've played is P3P, then jumping to the Answer, where you don't' have direct control might be too much for you.

Thanks!

FES had an separate epilogue campaign called The Answer where Aigis is the main character.

Wazzy

Banned
Yeah, the ending's really sad. Even so, it's one of my favorite video game endings ever. Play the answer too if you want more details about exactly what happened and why.

EDIT:

I think you're looking at the ending for The Answer, the second part of P3FES.

Wrong ending! That is the ending to The Answer. A prologue episode only found in FES.

FES has an epilogue story called The Answer that was cut from P3P because of UMD storage constraints I believe. And it's not an epilogue like P4G had, it's like a on ~30 hour piece of content.

You looking at the ending to FES epilogue called "The Answer". It's not available on P3P. You can youtube the whole epilogue if you want since it goes into detail about the P3 ending. Or you can buy P3 FES and just play the Answer if you want, however if all you've played is P3P, then jumping to the Answer, where you don't' have direct control might be too much for you.

FES had an separate epilogue campaign called The Answer where Aigis is the main character.

Ahhhh okay I stopped myself before I could see too many spoilers. Thanks everyone.

My brother has FES, do I have to beat the whole game to acquire it or can I just start it?

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I present...

VSuonTb.gif

This one has the most relevance to the actual character. Ryotisserie is constantly 'turning away' from his role as a father to Nanacho, particularly failing to meet her emotional needs. However, he always 'comes back around' - cooking deliciously in the process.

Style

Banned
Ahhhh okay I stopped myself before I could see too many spoilers. Thanks everyone.

My brother has FES, do I have to beat the whole game to acquire it or can I just start it?

You can choose to start The Answer directly in the new game menu. Be aware though that the gameplay is a bit different for better or worse.

I present...

VSuonTb.gif

This one has the most relevance to the actual character. Ryotisserie is constantly 'turning away' from his role as a father to Nanacho, particularly failing to meet her emotional needs. However, he always 'comes back around' - cooking deliciously in the process.

Dude, that's like... modern art. Print that out, put a fancy frame around it, add a plaque with the explanation beneath it and it will look right at home in a museum.

Play the answer too if you want more details about exactly what happened.

Dude, I think you should use a spoiler tag at the ending of this sentence.

Keep in mind that The Answer is considered painful to play from many players in terms of gameplay. But you should try for yourself first.

Meia

When you boot up FES, you're able to choose the Journey or the Answer. Journey is the path through the P3 story(that you played), and the Answer is self explanatory at this point.

Understand the Answer is a hard-mode only game that really sets things against you(most enemies that have a weakness will be able to evade said weakness, for example). You also have no access to the compendium at all. To counter this, personas don't take as much exp to level, and some of the formulas to make them are different.

Setsu00

I present...

VSuonTb.gif

I think this is the first post in this thread that made me cry tears of laughter. Good job.

Sophia

I present...

VSuonTb.gif

This is amaaaazing.

Gazoinks

I present...

VSuonTb.gif

This is getting way too deep for me.

arue

I present...

RYOTISSERIE CHICKEN

This was unexpected lol. Great job on the drawing.

You and me both, pal.

Also, with all the art request for 'best girl', is art of a group out of the question?

squadr0n

Either play or watch The Answer portion of Persona 3 FES. The whole story pretty much explains all the background stuff The Journey didnt about each character's past. Then at the end it explains exactly what happened to the MC. Well worth a watch if you dont want to play it, I was seriously impressed.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
I haven't played P3 since it first came out, and have an unopened copy of FES sitting around. All this talk about how good the story is in The Answer is making me think I should play through the whole thing through.

Alright folks, all done this is my entry. Granted it doesn't look as good as digital, this is hand drawn, but I really can't pull anything half decent out of a tablet. So hand drawn and then edited on the computer. I present to you "Sherlock Naoto":

14927551651_3e394b9bf4_c.jpg

I present...

VSuonTb.gif

Please make Sushi Chie, or Suchie as it were. :V

Sophia

Alright folks, all done this is my entry. Granted it doesn't look as good as digital, this is hand drawn, but I really can't pull anything half decent out of a tablet. So hand drawn and then edited on the computer. I present to you "Sherlock Naoto":

Uhh.... dude... it looks way better because it's not digital. Seeing it hand-drawn is awesome.

Top Bottom