• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread: The Butterfly Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Awww because at bottom of page.

Oh Armada, you silly goose.

yMg2gGj.jpg

<3

Sophia

Hey you and buddha started it! And yeah, the 3DS getting Persona 5 - is that even possible? Can they take all of those assets they built in Catherine over to that handheld? I don't know these things :/

Sure it's possible, but they're using a new engine for P5 anyhow....

I honestly expect PS3/Vita. It's always been a Sony franchise. Anything else is extra.

Dantis

I always pictured em as family too myself. Maybe not twins, but definitely family. It adds some noticeable character to both of them.

So did I.

Hmm... their eyes are wrong for Persona, but oh well.

Such is the case for most Persona fanart, unfortunately.

Some excellent pictures either way though. Love the one of the Investigation Team climbing out of the TV.

Sophia

Such is the case for most Persona fanart, unfortunately.

Some excellent pictures either way though. Love the one of the Investigation Team climbing out of the TV.

Well in the Phoenix Write closeups, the artist just did the same designs from that series. By Persona standards, that basically makes them all robots, lol... Ah well.

I really do hope the female protagonist is a part of the movie. I don't care how just as long as she and she isn't a love interest.

Dantis

Is the bottom one a still from the movie teaser?

Pretty sure it's no way near well drawn enough for that.

Well in the Phoenix Write closeups, the artist just did the same designs from that series. By Persona standards, that basically makes them all robots, lol... Ah well.

I really do hope the female protagonist is a part of the movie. I don't care how just as long as she and she isn't a love interest.

Me too.

...But she won't be. :(

Also, I always forget how much more anime Persona 3's eyes were. I associate all of Soejima's art with the P4 look, haha.

Sophia

Also, I always forget how much more anime Persona 3's eyes were. I associate all of Soejima's art with the P4 look, haha.

It's only in the animated cutscenes. The studio that handled them didn't do nearly as good a job. Made even worse by the fact that they've got some sort of filter applied in game AND they're letterboxed.

edit - also i just realized they changed his eye color from grey to blue

He always had gray-blue eyes. Again, the animated cutscenes for P3 suuuuck. Aigis's hair practically loses all color in the cutscenes and ends up rather flat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom