• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter R. de Vries cracks Natalee Holloway case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeMMiK

It is on the TV now!!! and a lot of Dutchies are watching it now!

Conclusion now.

He went with her on the beach.
Girl stopped living. (he thinks)
With a friends they put her on a boat and dumped here in the sea.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
ZeMMiK said:
It is on the TV now!!! and a lot of Dutchies are watching it now!

Conclusion now.

He went with her on the beach.
Girl stopped living. (he thinks)
With a friends they put her on a boat and dumped here in the sea.
15449-18dg.jpg

Kabouter

They basically got nothing :/.
Seriously, this guy is going to be sentenced for half a year tops, if at all.
And really, why dump the body if she OD'd? We'll probably never know how she really died.

ZeMMiK

Theory from my GF.

Girl looks dead, (in coma of alcohol)
On the boat it looks she is not dead. He kicks her dead.
Blood on the shoes...
He dumped the shoes

If they find Daury.....he also can talk.

Prince

ZeMMiK said:
Theory from my GF.

Girl looks dead, (in coma of alcohol)
On the boat it looks she is not dead. He kicks her dead.
Blood on the shoes...
He dumped the shoes

If they find Daury.....he also can talk.

At the first page of this thread there is a link to a interview with Daury and he claims he wasn't even in Aruba at that time and his Gym and school in The Netherlands can confirm that.
So he is also lying to the undercover guy.

BTW Did the mother of Natalee really say "Look at what he did to our country".

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Prince said:
BTW Did the mother of Natalee really say "Look at what he did to our country".
I missed it but some posters on a Dutch forum were quoting this so I guess so. The whole segment with the mother was so fucking horrible, unethical and painful to watch. Overall Peter R de Vries did a good thing but the hype and the way the whole thing was presented was terrible, both he and SBS6 should be smacked for this.

Kabouter

Nino said:
I missed it but some posters on a Dutch forum were quoting this so I guess so. The whole segment with the mother was so fucking horrible, unethical and painful to watch. Overall Peter R de Vries did a good thing but the hype and the way the whole thing was presented was terrible, both he and SBS6 should be smacked for this.

I don't really understand the people who wanted to watch that segment, I walked away and grabbed me some food during that bit.

Damn, that episode looked like an movie. It was quite entertaining but not convincing at all.
You only get to know that he is a guy that totally doesn not give a fuck.
He could have lied everthing in that episode.

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Kabouter said:
I don't really understand the people who wanted to watch that segment, I walked away and grabbed me some food during that bit.
I did all of that during the 250 commercial breaks.

Hooker

Hehe, that was pretty impressive. But like already mentioned, they don't have anything yet, especially considering that Daury-guy has an alibi.

And anyone else annoyed by the mom, she was like possessed, and putting a curse on him. Stupid broad

I almost forgot

Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh
Oh My Gosh

To be honest, I'd be pretty out of my mind as well when I'd hear somebody talk about my daughter like that.

This Joran though, I've never seen a bigger prick.

Prince

Hooker said:
Hehe, that was pretty impressive. But like already mentioned, they don't have anything yet, especially considering that Daury-guy has an alibi.

If it is true that he wasn't in Aruba at that time i wonder what else did Joran lie about in his confessions and how much is this confession worth with all the lies, without a dead body and without a witness.

btw found this:

11i1dnn.gif

CJ_75

I have to say, I am not impressed with this show.
Peter R. de Vries should have contacted this Daury guy and look if he really was in Holland at the time Natalee dissapeared. Some organisation confirmed he was in Holland at that time.
This is a huge mistake from Peter.

In Holland people seems to think whole America is watching us, but somehow I think nobody really cares. Sure Peter R. de Vries will appear on Oprah, but that will be one of Oprah's random shows. Peter will have 15 minutes of airtime at most. Well, at least he got his 15 minutes of fame.

Prince

Chytin said:
I have to say, I am not impressed with this show.
Peter R. de Vries should have contacted this Daury guy and look if he really was in Holland at the time Natalee dissapeared. Some organisation confirmed he was in Holland at that time.
This is a huge mistake from Peter.

Exactly and while i think Joran is probaly guilty of at least dumping her body, a confession heavily under the influence of weed while trying to impress what Joran thinks is a criminal is probaly not something you can get convicted on. But at least the case is open again with the spotlights on Joran.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Is there a picture of this Daury guy on any of the news sites? It's not a very common name even there, and I might have known him when I was around 14 and I hated the fuck out of him, so it would be nice to know he currently spends his time (being accused of) dumping people in the ocean

Aurelius

Kabouter said:
They basically got nothing :/.
Seriously, this guy is going to be sentenced for half a year tops, if at all.
And really, why dump the body if she OD'd? We'll probably never know how she really died.
That’s not exactly true. They didn’t get any evidence that will hold up in court (body, murder weapon). But now it’s clear what a liar and all around low life Joran vd Sloot is. I’m not convinced we got the whole truth from him, even on those tape. I clearly wanted to win the respect from the undercover guy who he thought was a drugs dealer. So he wouldn’t have admitted to raping/murdering him, or that his daddy helped him dump the body of Nathalee.

But, even if Joran never sees the inside of a jail cell, his life is over now that almost everybody in The Netherlands (half the population watched, a new record!) has seen what kind of person he is. I mean, which employer will ever hire him? And who can he trust anymore?

Alien Bob said:
Is there a picture of this Daury guy on any of the news sites? It's not a very common name even there, and I might have known him when I was around 14 and I hated the fuck out of him, so it would be nice to know he currently spends his time (being accused of) dumping people in the ocean

It is already confirmed that he wasn't even at aruba at that time.

So I cant believe this mostly because its just fucking stupid. Why would you fucking throw away a body when you had nothing to do with someones death? To go out of your way to dump a body like that? The story is fucked.

h0pper

only Fernando's ripe melons are good enough for me
The mother said: "look what they've done to a country" not our

I thought she was referring to Aruba or even the Netherlands. That's what Patric said, he said that Joran betrayed his country. Get off of the "ZOMG AMERICA WORLD POLICE SUCKS" kick. She wasn't trying to get sympathy for the US.

It's also possible he used a date rape drug and she got fucked up because of that. That would make alot more sense as to why he would ditch her body.

kbear

I'm wondering how this can't stand up in court... he's admitted to dumping her body and seeing her dead and stuff. He lied about that in court. What about perjury? Also, if he lied about that stuff who's to say he didn't lie about how she died as well. This guy is a pathological liar.

RumFore

Banned
Caught some of it and my goodness. I didn't think it would be such a confession. I don't think he killed her but he definitely seemed genuine in that she died and he got rid of the body. His mannerisms and how smooth everything rolled of his tongue. No fucking way that was all made up and I have lied a damn lot. Wow! I wonder if OJ will ever be caught like that?:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom