• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie appreciation thread.

TrainedRage

Banned
>another video where he shows off his ugly expensive clothes
:messenger_neutral:

Most people around 30 with the kind of money he makes per year have closets full of suits, dress shoes and watches.
He has black hoodies, snap back hats and a some nice sneakers.
I think he may be buying it ironically but also he appreciates the aesthetic.
Im fine with 2 out of 300 videos about 'men's fashion'.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
Most people around 30 with the kind of money he makes per year have closets full of suits, dress shoes and watches.
He has black hoodies, snap back hats and a some nice sneakers.
I think he may be buying it ironically but also he appreciates the aesthetic.
Well, it's an aesthetic I can't appreciate :messenger_tongue:

Harlock

So he protected your twitter after people starting posting this. Is an entire new level of hypocrisy.

DuOCnCeUUAEwgBf.jpg

Guiberu

So he protected your twitter after people starting posting this. Is an entire new level of hypocrisy.

DuOCnCeUUAEwgBf.jpg

I'm sure he, Klepek, and Austin "I wish I didn't have a Penis" Walker will sit around the proverbial campfire and toss each other off about their superiority.

Always been a fan of Danny. But this shit is ridiculous. Clearly didn't watch any of PDP's actual content, and just made an assumption based on other "journalists" smearing of their own projected feces on the matter.

Bunch of insufferable cunts.

If the day comes that this snowflake-tripe falls out of Jeff Gerstmann, or Vinny Caravella's mouths - it will break my fucking heart.

Enjoyed PDP's response of basically "Yeah. No."

Must be tiring for morons to keep taking badly-aimed pot shots at the clickbait target on your back.

PSlayer

Almost 1 million and a half ahead of T-Series.

He will get at 80 millions first. Amazing for a solo youtuber fighting against the machine.

Orpheum

Almost 1 million and a half ahead of T-Series.

He will get at 80 millions first. Amazing for a solo youtuber fighting against the machine.

I'm seriously impressed by how a small meme turned into something so big. Curious as to how far this will actually go^^

Over-Run

I was on the 'other' forum and got banned for saying people are idiots if they really think he is a nazi sympathizer from shouting out a channel that did a Death Note video he liked. It's nice to see some reasonable discussion here about it.

TrainedRage

Banned
I was on the 'other' forum and got banned for saying people are idiots if they really think he is a nazi sympathizer from shouting out a channel that did a Death Note video he liked. It's nice to see some reasonable discussion here about it.
Welcome fellow Nazi! 😉

Javthusiast

Banned

That forum lost all sense of reality a long time ago. ;)

PSlayer

He didn't address both the WSJ and the most recent print machine's hack yesterday so i'm expecting him to do a video about it today.

TrainedRage

Banned
He didn't address both the WSJ and the most recent print machine's hack yesterday so i'm expecting him to do a video about it today.
He addressed the printer hack. But not the most recent WSJ hack that apologized. I assume that he will upload that today. He has been talking about all this extra publicity for a while now.

I know he did already respond on Twitter.

How in the hell are there teenagers like that and why are those parents so incapable of imposing any kind of authority? Like, feeling threatened by your own daughter despite having been in the military? I'm at a loss here. In any case Pewdiepie is really good at picking the small details.

Hobbesian

Banned
What is really going on in this thread? Is this all just one big ironic finger to the other site or are we really P2P fans here? I can't tell by skimming the last few pages

TrainedRage

Banned
What is really going on in this thread? Is this all just one big ironic finger to the other site or are we really P2P fans here? I can't tell by skimming the last few pages
I'm pretty sure most people in this thread are genuine fans of his (I am).
Just making fun of people that are dumb enough to think he is a Nazi and should be de-platformed.
Oh God I laughed sooooooo hard... ahahahah crazy bastard xD

It almost got me to buy the game.... Almost.

Last edited:

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
This YT rewind is like 100000x better than what YT put out. Lets get this to 100 likes guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has 100 likes already :)

But yes, this one is pretty good. Tad too much Bitch Lasagna but it covers a lot of grounds.

Actually a very clever thing to do by Felix, because it literally delivers on the title.

This must the first time I see a video with over 1 million of likes. Youtube says it has 1.1M views but the number of likes is 1.2M?? Felix has literally broken YouTube :messenger_grinning_smiling:

underberg

I don't have interest in hearing opinions about stuffs from people who don't have a competence in the topic they're talking about. Also, I don't like watching people playing games or reacting to something; I feel it's a waste of time, exactly like this post.

TrainedRage

Banned
I don't have interest in hearing opinions about stuffs from people who don't have a competence in the topic they're talking about. Also, I don't like watching people playing games or reacting to something; I feel it's a waste of time, exactly like this post.
You don't think Felix is well versed in memeology? He single handedly made two of the biggest memes of the year.

I get not wanting to watch him but he is pretty damn knowledgeable about current events and memes.

But whatever. He isn't for everyone. Thanks for bumping :)

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Pewdiepie provides the viewer a good taste of internet culture without resorting to brain-damage by spending too much time on 4Chan. His content is really not all that different from YouTube Poops, just better-produced.

Top Bottom