• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PGR5 speculation thread Lucid dreams with Rare side effects?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Where Dreams Are Driven.

6077855650_1a98c38b8d_z.jpg
Oh my.

saladine1

Where Dreams Are Driven.

6077855650_1a98c38b8d_z.jpg

Plus, he mentions GT6 a console sim like the other

Hence the name ;)

The good thing another winter filled with racing dreams is awaiting us! GT6 was just the beginning! The other candidates will take off their covers soon.

So

WINTER= FM4 Nord was set in winter
RACING= Forza is a racing game
DREAMS= Where dreams are driven
GT6= Console sim like Forza
OTHER= Other sim in the tradition of GT6
TAKE OFF= You take off from the start line just like Forza
COVERS= The Forza disc does indeed come in a cover

Damn, i've cracked the so'bitch!

amardilo

So a new Forza, PGR and Need for Speed?

That would be amazing for someone like myself who would most likely buy all 3 but it would effect sales of all 3 games as people will most likely only buy 1 game.

I'd be happy with a new PGR on release day and a new Forza Motorsport the year after (and if I'm dreaming I'd want a Rallisport Challenge and a Forza Horizon game somewhere in there too).

I know Alex Ward at Criterion said he was not working on a racing game but is Criterion big enough to have 2 games in development at the same time?

If they are big enough I'd imagine if they are moving to a new console generation it might also be a good time to go to a new engine. Anyone else think they may bring out a new game engine or use Frostbite?

derFeef

I'm gonna be having a good old stroke during the event, especially if FM5 is shown.

Hey, it's mine - I'll wash it as fast as I like.

There are times where my lack of knowledge about a foreign languge (english) get's me in trouble, and I think that's one of those moments. (I don't get it).

TJP

Could also be seeing Project CARS as well, I guess... discussing racing games doesn't necessarily boil it down to exclusives.
pCARS will likely be the PC version if SMS show anything at all given they've only just gotten PS4 dev kits plus the current gen console dev kits. CARS should look fantastic on either PS4 and Xbox.

I'll be a day one Xbox buyer if PGR 5 is announced; I don't really care for another FM having played the last 4 unless Turn10 really improve the racing experience and not just pump out a nicer looking game.

saladine1

pCARS will likely be the PC version if SMS show anything at all given they've only just gotten PS4 dev kits plus the current gen console dev kits. CARS should look fantastic on either PS4 and Xbox.

I'll be a day one Xbox buyer if PGR 5 is announced; I don't really care for another FM having played the last 4 unless Turn10 really improve the racing experience and not just pump out a nicer looking game.

Damn, this is so important for Turn 10 to get right.

Shaneus

Damn, this is so important for Turn 10 to get right.
And honestly, I'm not even sure it's something they know how to do. So many aspects of their games they get right, but others let them down so much.

That's why I loved Bizarre. Games were never theoretically as deep as something like Forza, but fuck me if the games didn't take what they DID have, and balance the fuck out of them to the nth degree. Blur, PGR, even Bond all just felt really tight and complete.

Jacob Jones as well, for that matter.

And on that note, adios for now, guys. Off to get some shuteye. I'll be dreaming of Kudos tonight <3

Shaneus

Hey guys, why would one of Lucid's finest be in Barcelona? Do I smell scouting for a new locale in an upcoming racer?

zfqwabYl.jpg

saladine1

Let's not forget this though.

Turn 10:

Thanks for an unforgettable 2012 and lets rest and relax for the year ahead because, let me tell you, 2013 is going to be amazing

That was directed at FORZA fans, on a FORZA site.

eso76

Hey guys, why would one of Lucid's finest be in Barcelona? Do I smell scouting for a new locale in an upcoming racer?

zfqwabYl.jpg

He's not, that's photomode from pgr5.

(I remember posting small pics of the scenery from pgr3 and 4 on forums and fooling people)

Top Bottom