• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer noped out of Skull & Bones after 2 minutes

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Probably like I've done on a few Ubisoft games... boot to menu, get greeted with a bunch of bullshit, realize you have to sign in with your Ubisoft account, then close it the fuck down.

Kacho

Rumor has it he scheduled a meeting with Matt Booty and demanded that he cancel all their GAAS projects

bender

What time is it?
yves.png

Variahunter

Probably like I've done on a few Ubisoft games... boot to menu, get greeted with a bunch of bullshit, realize you have to sign in with your Ubisoft account, then close it the fuck down.
What ? You have to sign in to a Ubisoft account to play one of their games ??

People really go this length to play shitty games ?

CS Lurker

Have none of you never started up a game and then decided to play something else? (regardless of the game....more to do about mood or something else pulled you away.....)

Usually I get a phone call exactly when I'm starting a game (it's like they simply know lol), and sometimes I'm forced to change plans...

knguyen

Only if he has done the same thing when taking Xbox boss role, but of course, all of his "gamer engagement" social accounts are fake and run by PR.

Last edited:

Jaybe

No Ubisoft account perhaps and not worth the bother. I did the same with Immortals Fenyx Rising.

Top Bottom